He'll be here soon

Shuchi franticly ran to the door and opened it.

  His heart dropped when he saw.....

.....

.....

........

Kiibo. Oh...it was Kiibo.

  Shuichi sighed. He was Kiibo's friend, yes, but at the moment he just wanted to see Kokichi.

  Kiibo just could not suffice.

  Kiibo's expression fell when he saw the boy's dissapointed look, "What is it? Is my presence disturbing you? I can le-"

"No...it's just...I was expecting..."

  "Kokichi?"

Shuichi nodded.

  Kiibo thought for a moment, "You have feelings for him..am I correct?" Kiibo asked.

  Shuichi nodded again. He couldn't deny it, "Yeah...I do...did....." Shuichi looked down solemly, "Anyway.." He looked up, trying to seem at least somewhat happy his friend was there.

  Kiibo could tell he was hurt.

  "I am here to inform you the group is having another meeting tonight."

  Ah, yes, Shuichi had forgotten about the greif group.

"I don't think i'll be attending, Kiibo."

"Why?"

"I just don't want to..."

"But it wi-"

"I don't want to, Kiibo!" Shuichi snapped, imediately feeling bad after.

  Kiibo jumped slightly, "Im sorry..."

"No! It was my fault....I shouldn't have snapped...."

"No need to apologize, Shuichi. I understand how you feel. But, he's comming back tommorrow...you know?" Kiibo reminded.

  Shuichi nodded and smiled slightly, "Yeah...he'll be here soon. Thanks Kiibo."

  Kiibo nodded, "I don't know what I did, but your welcome."