Are we a thing?

After the whole apology ordeal, Shuichi and Kokichi headed back to the dining hall, holding eachother's hands, really not caring what anyone else thought at this point.

It was pretty obvious this would happen. It was almost as obvious as the protagonist switch-- I mean what.

  Once they arrived, Shuichi held the door open for the smaller boy. Kokichi giggled, "Who said chivary is dead?" He said jokingly before placing a kiss on Shuichi's jaw and walking in.

Shuichi blushed at the action and followed the boy in.

Their hands rejoined again aa they crossed the threshold, earning afew looks from the other students.

This made Shuichi a bit nervous, did they not accept them?

Kaito was the first to speak, "So are you guys like...a thing now?" Kokichi turned to Shuichi, giving him a look that asked the same question.

Shuichi shrugged, "If Kokichi thinks we are then id have no issue with it." he explained awkwardly.

Kokichi smiled, "If that's the case.." He got on his tippy toes and placed a kiss on Shuichi's jaw, given he could'nt quite reach his cheek. This caused Shuichi to blush even harder, growing a dorky smile on his face, "Id love to be a thing...what ever you want me to be to you, im that." A squeal could be heard from Tsumugi.

Shuichi.exe had stopped working. He was frozen as a statue. Oh my Atua, Kokichi just agreed to be his boyfriend.

He finally snapped back into it when he felt a tug on his hand, "Come on Shumai~ Let's go eat!" Kokichi said like an energetic toddler.

Shuichi nodded and clumsily walked with him to the table, sitting down next to him.

Afew looks were still spread around, but it was more confusion as to why it was them of all couples to be...well--a couple.

Both boy's brushed the looks aside. They were happy, and that's all that mattered. They joined hands again under the table as they ate, enjoying the contact.

They were finally happy, and that's all that would ever matter.