Denouement

noun: denouement; plural noun: denouements; noun: dénouement; plural noun: dénouements

the final part of a play, movie, or narrative in which the strands of the plot are drawn together and matters are explained or resolved.

The trial continued. Painfully. Shuichi almost couldn't bear it. It was suicide, so what the hell was the point of a trial?

He stood at his podium, shaking, hoping it would just end--needing it to all just end.

Monokuma wasn't making things any better.

"Jesus, this is taking forever. I know the brat was a menace. But none of you here would have had the balls to kill someone who could come back." Monokuma said, clearly annoyed and unenthused.

Shuichi clenched his fists. He wanted to attack the bear. He wanted to rip his annoying, robotic head off. But he knew the rules.

Monokuma noticed Shuichi's struggle and giggled, "Puhuhuhu~ I guess it's better he came to an end. He was annoying as hell--even before he died."

Shuichi couldn't believe what he had heard. He grit his teeth and dug his fingernails into his podium.

"What did you just say?" He said quietly.

"Huh, what was that?"

Shuichi looked up at him, "What the hell did you say?"

Monokuma laughed, "Only the truth."

Shuichi stepped back from his podium, "What the FUCK did you say you sick bastard!?"

Everyone was taken aback. Since when did Shuichi cuss?

Kiibo tried to calm him down, "Just c-calm down Shuichi."

"Yeah, this is ridiculous." Maki chimed in.

"This isn't like you." Tsumugi said.

"You need to stop." Himiko whined.

"Shut the hell up! All of you!" Shuichi snapped, "This is between me and the bastard bear! Stay the hell out of it!"

"Puhuhu~ Bastard huh? Tell me Shuichi, do you want to kill me? Do you want to make me stop?"

Shuichi clenched his fists, "Yes. I have since the beggining of this damn game."

"Ah, but you know the rules. You cant lay a finger on me." Monokuma teased.

"Shut the fuck up you bastard!" Shuichi ran from his podium and jumped onto Monokuma's podium and grabbed Monokuma's head. He lifted him up, the bear surprisingly not very heavy, "Im going to rip your head of you sic-"

Darkness.