I Love You, Dad

I have a couple of requests I will be doing next but I wanted to do a cute fluffy chapter quick. 

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE 501 FOLLOWERS! YOU ARE SO AMAZING!

...

Peter curled up into his dad's side and smiled. Peter had a rough night and Tony let him sleep in late the next morning, little did he know about Peter's field trip. Peter fell asleep in the lab and Tony didn't want to move him, so he laid down next to his son and fell asleep too. 

They heard a door opening in the background but ignored it, assuming it was Pepper as she is the only other one that has access to the lab. 

"I love you, dad," Peter whispered still sleeping. 

"I love you too, Pete," Tony whispered back. When they heard multiple gasps they shot up on the couch and stared in shock at the kids standing with their mouths wide open by the door. 

Pepper stood in front of them smiling at her husband and basically son. 

"Hey Peter, you sleep good," she asks holding in an amused laugh. 

Peter just stared. 

Tony then burst out in laughter and fell off the couch, breaking Peter out of his trance and he too started laughing. Pepper walked closer to her husband and helped in off the floor and back onto the couch, laughing. 

Peter looked up to Pepper and smiled, totally forgetting about his class for the moment, "Yeah, I slept good, Mom," Pepper beamed and kissed the top of her son's head. 

"What the hell?" A voice said from the door. 

Oops. 

Should Peter care? 

Yes. 

Did Peter care?

No.