Trailer 1

Far From Okay: Coming Soon

Far From Home Spoilers

...

"Spider-Man's name is Peter Parker!" Mysterio says. A picture of my face appears on the screen at the same time my heart stops.

...

In the distance, I hear police sirens.

They are coming for me.

They are going to arrest me.

...

Mr. Stark would know what to do... He always did.

...

"Peter, MJ, we need to go. There is a safe house we can stay at as well as a few of your friends who are involved. MJ, we already contacted your family and told them about the situation," 

...

"E-EDITH, she- I-," I stutter out looking up to Happy with wide eyes.

...

"Hello, Underoos," she says and a single tear leaks from my eye.

"I-I missed you, FRI," I say with a slight smile.

"I missed you too," She responds, her voice kind of sounds happy.

After a moment or two she speaks again, "Boss wanted me to give you this recording,"

...

A burst of confidence has me leaning forward, space between our lips slowly decreasing until they are touching. Her hand wanders up to my neck and through my hair while the other is on my chest. One of my hands in her hair and the other is on her cheek.

...

Shots rain down from the ships above and flashes of fire. Booms occur sporadically around the area. I am not safe. All around me is my enemy, the world's enemy. I feel something grab my wrist and I quickly throw it off of me.

...

"I-It's ok, Peter," She says, her voice has a hint of fear in it making my heart drop. She is scared of me.

"No it's not, MJ," I say, my voice a little stronger than before.

...

"H-Hi... Daddy talked a lot about you... I wanted to say hi... I'm Morgan."

...

MJ is sitting on her bed hugging her knees, the sunlight lights up her face from the nearby window and a book sits on her nightstand

...

"I just really need to tell you something," MJ said in a sad voice. 

...

 I feel my shirt getting damp from her tears, and tears fall down my face as well. The shock takes me over.

...

What kind of evil people would do that? 

...

I am going to be a part 2 of Autistic Peter soon as well as update Scars that Last Forever Two

-EB