Chapter #7

Haneul was just getting ready for bed when suddenly she heard someone opening door and walking in. She turned around only to see Seolhyun. As Haneul stood stiff in her spot, Seolhyun started walking around in her room giving off a negative vibe.

"What do you need from me, Seolhyun?"

Haneul confidently asked as Seolhyun stopped walking and turned to her with her arms crossed across her chest.

"I want you to leave this house in the morning. I don't want to see your face when I wake up."

Seolhyun said as Haneul let's out a sigh.

"Look, Seolhyun. I know that you're angry and you have every right to, but what's done is done. We can't change what happened."

Haneul said as Seolhyun scoffed in response. Seolhyun then walked closer to her as she stood in front of her but still left a few centimeters in between.

"You may be carrying his child, but that doesn't mean that you have the rights in this house. I'm still his legal wife and you're just his surrogate."

When Seolhyun said that, something snapped in Haneul's mind as she ball her hands into a fist.

"If I'm just his surrogate then why is he acting as if I'm the most important person?"

Haneul said it with an attitude as Seolhyun's eyes widen with her sudden approach.

"From what I see, he didn't even protect you when you tried to attack me. He didn't even pay attention to you. Instead he came to me and took care of me afterwards. Did he come up to see you in your shared bedroom after what you tried to pull off earlier?"

Haneul snapped at her as Seolhyun heavily breathe in and out of anger.

"By the look you're giving me, I don't think so. Instead of him going to you and tried to comfort you, he stayed with me and took care of me. So I think from my point of view, I have every right ... not for me ... but for my baby."

Haneul once again snapped. Seolhyun was about to slap her, but Haneul stopped her first.

"If you laid a hand on me, I can guarantee that Jungkook will be even more angry and might not be able to look at you."

Seolhyun started breathing in and out of anger as Haneul gave her a smirk and arched one of her eyebrows. Seolhyun screamed in anger as Haneul walked past her and towards the door.

"The door is ready for you to exit."

Haneul said as Seolhyun once again screamed in anger and stormed out of the room, leaving Haneul heaving out in annoyance as she closes the door and gets ready for bed.

It was morning, Haneul was already dressed up and was walking into the kitchen. When the maids saw her, they quickly went to her and stood in front of her.

"Ms. Haneul. You can't be in here. The breakfast is not ready. We'll come and get you when breakfast is ready."

Haneul frowned.

"Why can't I be in here? I can help you guys cook breakfast. I have nothing to do anyways."

The maids exchange looks as they all shook their heads.

"We still can't let you. We don't want Jungkook to yell at us for not taking good care of you. And besides we're maids. It's our job to cook for you."

When the maids said that, Haneul shook her head in response.

"But I don't see you guys just maids. I see you guys as family. And I really want to help cook breakfast. I would always help my mom cook breakfast early in the morning. And if you're worried about Jungkook, don't worry I'll take all the blame."