Chapter #14

Haneul just got home. While the maids were bringing in the stuff into their bedroom, Haneul walked to the living room only to be stopped by a male maid.

"Jungkook would like to see you in his study office."

The male maid said as Haneul nodded her head and walked up to his study office. Once Haneul opened the door to his office, she was faced with his cold stare, which sends a shiver down her spine. She didn't know what to do but to slowly close the door and walked to him, sitting in front of him. Before Haneul could speak, Jungkook brought out an orange folder.

"Open it."

Jungkook coldly said as Haneul gently grabbed it and opened it. Once she knew what the document was about, tears starts to form in her eyes. She then looked up to only see his cold stare.

"If you understand it already, I want you to sign it."

Haneul was confused to why Jungkook has to do this. She thought everything was going good between them. She thought he was going to support her and the baby. While she was deep in her thoughts, Jungkook grabbed the document and placed it on the table. Jungkook then pulled out a pen and placed it next to the document. Haneul didn't say anything but to keep looking down as tears trekked down her cheeks.

"After when you give birth to the baby, I will take it and be his only legal guardian. I'll make sure to give you 5 million dollars in exchange for your hard work in taking care of the child."

Tears couldn't stop trekking down her cheeks. She wanted to say something but was stiff in her spot. Right when Jungkook say how much she's crying, he wanted to comfort her but his pride and ego got the best of it. After a long silence, Haneul then wiped away her tears and looked up at him.

"I won't sign it."

Jungkook frowned as he sat up straight, while Haneul gave him a confident look.

"What did you just say?"

Jungkook asked with a cold tone as Haneul replied confidently.

"I said ... I won't sign it."

Jungkook scoffed as he looks away and quickly looks back at her. Haneul then stood up and looked down at him.

"I'm the one that is carrying the child and I'm the one that is truly taking care of him. So you don't have the right to take him away from me when I give birth to him."

Before Jungkook could argue back, Haneul walked out of his study office; Jungkook then walked after her while yelling out her name. Haneul walked into their shared bedroom and locked the door before Jungkook could get to her. Haneul went and sat down on the bed crying her eyes out as Jungkook was pounding on the door, yelling at her to open up. Haneul then got out her phone and dialed Jimin. After a few rings, he picked up.

"Hello? Haneul?"

Jimin said with a worried tone when he heard her whimpering.

"Haneul, what's wrong?"

Haneul continue to cry as she tried to speak.

"Jimin. Can you please come and pick me up? I don't want to stay here no more."

Jimin didn't think twice when he agreed to pick her up. Haneul then hang up as she started pulling out her luggage and started packing up her things. On the other hand, Jungkook groaned in anger as the maids came walking towards him and pulling out the keys. The maid rushly unlocked the door as Jungkook quickly opened but only come face to face to Haneul with a luggage to her side; Jungkook frowned.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Jungkook asked in anger as Haneul pushed past him and down to the front door, while Jungkook followed after her. While Haneul opened the front door and was walking down the driveway, Jungkook ran up to her and held onto her arm.