Chapter #21

Right before Jungkook could deepened the kiss, Haneul gently pulled away, breaking the kiss. While looking at her, Jungkook frowned when he saw how nervous she was. He then gently held onto both of her arms.

"Haneul, please come back home with me." Jungkook said as Haneul finally has the courage the look into his eyes while rubbing her belly. Jungkook smiled when seeing her belly as he hesitates to touch it. Before he could, he saw Jimin walking towards them with roses in his hands. Haneul also notices Jimin when she turned around and slightly steps away from Jungkook as Jimin stood beside her. Jimin handed the roses to Haneul with a smile, while Jungkook frowned.

Jimin didn't say anything when he looked at Jungkook and back at Haneul.

"Let's go. You must be hungry." Jimin said as Haneul nodded her head. They were both taking off when Jungkook shook his head, ran up to them, and stood in their way.

"Hyung. I won't let you take Haneul away from me." Jungkook said as Jimin sighs in frustration. "Did you ask her if she wanted to go back with you?" Jimin asked as Jungkook looks at Haneul. Jungkook begs her with his eyes.

"I'm not ready, Jungkook." Haneul simply said as Jungkook frowned.

"What do you mean you're not ready? I've been waiting for you for almost two months." Jungkook gently said as Haneul looks away. "Haneul, please. Just come back with me. I promise I'll take good care of you from now on and won't do anything stupid." Jungkook tried to convince her, but she wasn't sure. Jimin then looked at her.

"If you're not sure then it's fine. But if you really want to give it a try, I won't stop you." Jimin said as Haneul looks up at him, while Jungkook hoped for a second chance. Just then before Haneul could answer, both Somi and Mrs. Jeon came running to Jungkook.

"Jungkook, we have to go." Somi said as Jungkook shook his head. "I won't leave until Haneul comes with me." Jungkook said as Somi stressfully sighs. "Right now is not the moment." Mrs. Jeon said as Jungkook frowned following along with Jimin and Haneul. "Seolhyun is here." Mrs. Jeon said as they all followed to where Mrs. Jeon was looking.

Right when they turned to look where Mrs. Jeon was looking, they saw Seolhyun with her mother looking at their way. Jungkook instantly came in front of Haneul as Jimin stood by her side. Mrs. Jeon and Somi walked over to Jungkook.

Seolhyun angrily looks at Jungkook and instantly looks over at Haneul. Haneul didn't want to admit it but Seolhyun's stare sent a shiver down her spine. Seolhyun and Mrs. Kim walked over to them as both Jungkook and her stood face to face.

"You're really testing my limits, Jungkook." Seolhyun angrily said as Jungkook maintained a blank expression. "And you're testing mine, so let's say we're on the same page." Jungkook boldly said as Seolhyun scoffed.

"Is that a way to talk to your wife, Jungkook." Mrs. Kim said as Jungkook looks at her with a soft expression. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Kim but I really couldn't stand being with Seolhyun anymore." Jungkook simply said as Mrs. Kim pulled Seolhyun behind her and was now facing Jungkook.

"And what's wrong with my daughter that makes you don't want to spend the rest of your life with? She's the woman that you choose to marry and choose to be with until your last breath. She's your legal wife; so whatever she did to this girl she has every right to." Mrs. Kim angrily said as Somi scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"So, your daughter trying to make Haneul have a miscarriage is not wrong?" Somi sassily asked as Mrs. Kim angrily looks at her. "Trying to make another woman have a miscarriage is a sin and illegal. Your daughter can go to jail for that and if I were you, I would try to teach your daughter a different manner and try to make her understand that my brother doesn't love her anymore and get her to sign the divorce papers." Somi said as Mrs. Jeon with Jungkook happily smile knowing that she hit them at the right spot.

Seolhyun was about to attack Somi, but Mrs. Kim stopped her in time. "Don't waste your time on them." Mrs. Kim said to Seolhyun as she confusingly looks at her. "You're just going to let them insult us like that?" Seolhyun angrily asked as Mrs. Kim gave her a death glare for her to calm down. Seolhyun gave in as Mrs. Kim turned back around to face all of them. She then looks at Haneul and pointed to her.

"You. You're the reason for all of this. If you just get rid of that baby, my daughter wouldn't be suffering. Just get this inside your damn brain if you have any, Jungkook only care for you because you're carrying his child. If you didn't have that child, he wouldn't even look at you. If anything happens to my daughter, you better get ready to go to the court because I will sue you." Mrs. Kim angrily said as she held onto Seolhyun's wrist and was ready to walk away but Jungkook held onto Seolhyun's wrist to stop them.

"Sign the paper when it's sent to you." Jungkook said as he quickly lets go of her wrist. Seolhyun was about to say something, but Mrs. Kim dragged her away from the scene. Jungkook then turned to face Haneul.

"Haneul." Jungkook called her with a soft gentle tone as she looks up at him. She then took a deep sigh.

"I'll go back with you." Haneul said as Jungkook, Mrs. Jeon, and Somi smiled at the happy news. "But, Jimin is coming along and staying with me." Haneul said as Jungkook's smile fade away a little but was still happy that she's finally going back with him. "Okay, I'm fine with that." Jungkook said as Mrs. Jeon and Somi looked at him with a frown.

Seolhyun angrily threw her bag on the couch and screamed in anger. Mrs. Kim was also boiling in anger but knows how to control it.

"How can that brainless girl insult us like that?! If she wasn't Jungkook's sister, I would've knocked her out!" Seolhyun angrily said as Mrs. Kim sighs. "That girl has a big mouth, if she continues to have that big mouth it'll get her into trouble." Mrs. Kim said through her gritted teeth. Seolhyun then angrily sat down on one of the single couch.

"We need to teach them a lesson. They need to know who we are." Seolhyun angrily said as Mrs. Kim nodded her head in agreement. "Especially that Somi girl." Seolhyun said through her gritted teeth.

"We'll deal with Somi later; right now what makes me really angry is that Haneul girl. Everything that happened was because she decided to keep the baby." Mrs. Kim said as she looks at Seolhyun. "When Jungkook does sent you the divorce papers, don't sign it." Mrs. Kim said as Seolhyun confusingly looks at her. "Why not?" Seolhyun asked.

Mrs. Kim then gave her a smirk. "When the divorce papers does come, that's the day that we'll take actions." Mrs. Kim said while Seolhyun was still confused. But after a few seconds, Seolhyun finally gets it and gave her mother the same smirk.

"When the divorce paper comes on that same day, make sure you get rid of that child. They've done enough damage to us. It's our turn to damage them."

To Be Continued

August 7, 2019