Chapter #24

Haneul and Jungkook got back from the ultrasound. When she was about to walk into the room, Jungkook called out her name making her stop and turned back to face him.

"Thank you for giving me the chance to take you to the ultrasound." Jungkook said making her confused.

"And why do you have to thank me for it?" Haneul asked as Jungkook gave her a small smile.

"You could've just taken the bus to the hospital but you didn't. So, I just want to say thank you." Jungkook fully explained himself as Haneul nodded in understanding. Haneul gave him a smile and walked into the room.

Jungkook smiled to himself and walked away.

Haneul smiled to herself as she placed her purse on the table stand. Before she was about to go to the bathroom, her phone rang signalling her that someone texted her. When she took her phone out and checked what the message said.

Meet me at this place. It's about Jungkook. Haneul didn't understand the message. "Why would I go to where this person is texting me when I don't even know who it is." Haneul thought herself.

I don't even know who you are. Why would I go to you? Haneul messaged back waiting for whoever it is that texted her. After a couple of minutes, she saw that whoever it is, is replying back. It's Seolhyun and it's urgent. If you really want to know the news about Jungkook, you better hurry. Seolhyun texted back as Haneul sighs.

If Jungkook wanted me to know something, shouldn't he be the one to tell me? Haneul thought to herself. But she didn't think much and decided to go to the address where Seolhyun sent her. Haneul grabbed onto her purse and put her phone in.

Before she could go, Jimin called out to her; Haneul turned around and gave him the innocent expression.

"It's almost lunch time, where are you going?" Jimin asked as Haneul try to think of an answer. Haneul then gave him a smile.

"I'm going out for a bit and come back before lunch time." Haneul said and walked out of the house but was stopped again.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Jimin asked as Haneul shook her head.

"I'll be quick and come back." Haneul said as she walked away, while Jimin was curious at her sudden change in mood. When Haneul got into a taxi, Jimin then took out his car keys and walked towards his car.

Before he could drive off, someone opened his passenger door and got in. He turned to whoever it was only to be faced with Somi.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked as Somi shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm doing what you're doing. I saw the whole thing and I know what you're thinking. Haneul is acting weird and if you're really worried about her, drive now." Somi said as Jimin shook his head and drive off after Haneul.

Haneul paid the taxi and walked into the restaurant. Before she could ask a waiter, a woman walked up to her.

"You must be Haneul. A woman named Seolhyun is already waiting for you inside. Come this way." The waiter lead the way as Haneul followed behind. When the waiter lead her to a private spot, she walked away leaving both of them alone. Seolhyun gave her a signal to sit down in front of her.

"What do you want to talk about?" Haneul asked as she sat down, while Seolhyun sat there quietly and placed an orange envelope in front of her. Haneul frowned as Seolhyun arched her eyebrows.

"Take it." Seolhyun said as Haneul took the folder and took out the papers only for her to understand what the papers are about.

"Now you know what you've done." Seolhyun said through her gritted teeth. Haneul then placed the divorcement paper down on the table and looked up at her.