Chapter #19

Jimin stopped walking as he slowly turned back around to face him. He thought he was hearing things but the expression that Jungkook has on his face says otherwise.

"What did you just say?" Jimin asked, making Jungkook slowly inhale and exhale due to nervousness.

"I love her, hyung." Jungkook confessed. He thought that once he confess, Jimin will understand, but Jimin's next move was unexpected.

Out of nowhere, a punch landed on Jungkook's face, while Jimin breathe through his nose in anger. Jungkook held onto the spot on his face that was hit on and looked up at him. Jimin then pointed his finger at him.

"You dare confess the love that you have for Haneul, while you're still married to Seolhyun. Don't you know how she will feel?!" Jimin angrily yell as Jungkook sighs in frustration.

"I know what I'm doing may look wrong, but it's true. I really love her and I really want to make it up to her." Jungkook said as Jimin closes his eyes in stress. "Then what about Seolhyun?" Jimin asked which made Jungkook frown.

"The woman that you claimed to be so in love with. Claim to be protective over her, willing to take her side and forgot about Chanmi. Where did you put her?" Jimin asked with an attitude.

"I don't love her anymore, I love Haneul. What I did in the past, I will never forgive myself and I know how you feel, hyung." Jungkook guiltily said as Jimin shook his head, while he walks closer to him.

"No, you don't. If you really know how I feel then you would've put Seolhyun in jail a long time ago." Jimin said through his gritted teeth. Before Jungkook could say anything, Jimin walked away. Right when Jimin drove off, Jungkook was about to go after him but was soon interrupted with a call. He answered the call immediately knowing that it was from family. After when the conversation was over, Jungkook hung up and walked back into the company.

As soon as Jungkook was out of sight, Seolhyun witnessed the whole scene and was heartbroken by it. She slowly leans back on the wall and silently cry to herself. After a while of crying, she wiped her tears away and angrily looks at the Jeon company. "There's no way that I'll be going down alone." Seolhyun angrily whisper to herself.

Haneul was helping her mother cook when she suddenly felt a sharp pain on her side. Mrs. Kang quickly dropped everything and went up to her, holding onto her.

"Are you okay?" Mrs. Kang asked as Haneul took a deep breath and nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm fine. The baby is just kicking. Nothing serious." Haneul said, but Mrs. Kang was still conscious.

Haneul then gave her mother an assurance smile. "Mom, don't worry. I'm still only 7 months. I'm not close to the due date yet." Haneul assured her mom as Mrs. Kang slowly nodded her head. They went back to cooking but Mrs. Kang kept her eyes on her to make sure that she was okay.

Jungkook was stressfully rubbing his face as he runs his hands through his hair. He's been trying everything to find out where Haneul really was, to be exactly where Jimin's house is located. Him being away from her and his baby is too suffering for him and yet he thought to himself that he deserved it. While he was resting his eyes, his assistant then gave him a call.

"Mr. Jeon, Seolhyun is here like you asked." His assistant said as he replied "Let her come in." He then hung up as Seolhyun came walking into his office. She then sat down on the couch as they both made eye contact.

"I already set up an appointment for the divorcement. It will be next week Wednesday and be sure to be there." Jungkook broke the silence as Seolhyun scoffed while leaning off the couch.

"And what if I don't come?" Seolhyun sassily asked as Jungkook gave her a smirk. "Then I'll bring the document to you and if you still don't sign it, we'll have to go to court." Jungkook replied as her sassy attitude dropped to a bored expression. Seolhyun then walked over to him.

"You really want to divorce me that bad?" Seolhyun asked as Jungkook leans back on his leather chair. The quietness that she receives from him was killing her. "I thought you would love me til death do us part?" Seolhyun asked him again. Jungkook then looked down in guilt.

"I'm sorry, Seolhyun but no one can force anyone to continue loving them when they clearly don't. That statement goes to you. You can't force me to continue to love you when you've done so many wrong things and your apology won't change a thing." Jungkook straightforwardly said as Seolhyun angrily looks at him. She then leaned her arms on his desk.

"And you think that after you divorce me, you'll get to live in peace with her?" Seolhyun threatening said as Jungkook gave her a death glare. He then leans off his chair and went closer up to her.

"If you try anything, I will make sure to drag you in jail myself and I won't care if you are still married to me." Jungkook said through his gritted teeth while both exchange rage emotions in their eyes.

"I will like to see you try." Seolhyun challenged him as she walks away from him and out of his office. Jungkook angrily hit his desk with his fist.

The three of them, Mrs. Kang, Haneul, and Jimin were preparing for dinner when suddenly she heard her phone ring. She left the kitchen and went to the living room to check her phone. While she was checking her phone, she frowned while looking through her messages. There was a text from an unknown number. When she opened it, she didn't know if she should reply back or not. I will make sure that, that baby of yours won't make it into this world. That was what the text message said. She didn't know who the hell would send her this, but she sure won't let this nonsense pushes her to the edge.

Haneul quickly deleted the text and placed her phone back on the coffee table. She then walked back to the dinner table and sat down, while Jimin gave her a look.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked as Haneul nodded her head, while replying back to him. "Yeah. It was just a wrong text sent to me." Jimin nodded his head as they begin to dig into the food.

To Be Continued

July 26, 2019

This is the double update for making it up to you guys for disappearing for a while [exactly 16 days].