p a r t 02

After doing the club activities i was pretty tired. So i went up to Yujin to see if she has done his work. After all she is my best friend. She has been helping me after i transferred in this school a week ago.

"Yah lee yujin! Are you done? We promised we'll go to karaoke together after- "i screamed innthe classroom to grab her attention.

oh no it's jungkook.

"Oh hey yoon-ah"

yoon-ah  only jungkook calls me by this name. "Yujin is sick so she went early today and told me to inform you"

"Oh", i muttered. The flashbacks of the dream comes through my mind. I blushed and looked away.

Ugh so embarrassing

"So are you free? Um- today no i mean um- now?", I just chuckle at his hesitation

"yes." I said shyly. I don't know what was happening to me that day. I was shy, which wasn't my personality at all. It just seems i just confirmed my feelings towards Jeon Jungkook. He was the cutest boy I've ever seen in this whole world. He's the nicest and sweetest. I felt the feelings for him that i never feel for anyone.

"Are you perhaps asking me for a date?" I started to tease him out of nowhere.

"Yes? Uh you can think of that" after he finishes his sentence ,there is an awkward silence for a second and then we laughed out loud together.

"Is that a yes?" Jungkook says " are we going ?"

"Yoon-ah! Let's go to the amusement park". "yeah sure, our ggukie",i said as i chuckled. "Yah i told you not to call me 'our ggukie'"

"i felt kinda shocked cause he sounded a bit angry to me. I just again laugh out loud.

"What is funny to you?" Says jungkook frustrated.

"Ok , ok I'll call you 'MY GGUKIE' from now on. Happy?". Jungkook just has the brightest bunny smile on his face and he lifts me up on his shoulder.

"Yah! Put me down! We are not a couple yet!"

"Well I'm afraid we're gonna be one now"

Since i know him for a long time i can trust him. In everything. Everyone knew we liked each other. But we never approached to each other like lovers. We were bestest buddies. But now it's time for us to date i guess. He acted like kid with that bunny band which i bought for him. He's so funny.

We walked at the dim evening lights at the park

We walked at the dim evening lights at the park. There were lots of middle school students, children with parents and couples. After taking a lots of rides we were given a ticket of the roller coaster ride. It is called 'the' roller coaster for a reason it is said "if anyone confess his lover on this 15 minutes ride they'll stay lovers forever".

After  3 minutes jungkook starts screaming "I LOVE YOU YOON-AH! I LOVE YOU!" It's silly that no one in this ride can hear us. I was shocked cause i never thought that he'll confess to me like this. I mean he was a rich-. Well i don't care. I got what i wanted. I got him. He's is only mine now.

"YAH! AREN'T YOU GONNA SAY ANYTHING?" He again screams like a stupid dork.

" FOR HOW LONG?" I asked

"WHAT?", He screamed again

"FOR HOW LONG YOU'RE GONNA LOVE ME? FOR A  MONTH?", I asked with fears in my eyes

"I AFRAID THAT'S NOT ENOUGH", he stated nervously.

"3 MONTHS?"

"NO!"

"1 DAY?"

"N- OOOO"

"3 YEARS?"

"I'M AFRAID IT'S MORE THAN THAT"

"BEFORE GETTING MARRIED?"

"NOT ENOUGH"

"AFTER GETTING MARRIED?"

"NO"

"BEFORE YOUR LAST BREATH?"

"Noooooooo"

"HOW LONG FOR EXACTLY YOU WILL LOVE ME. YAhhhh!!!! YOU NEVER LOVED ME?"
By that time only 10 seconds were left to stop the toller coaster.

"I'll LOVE YOU FOREVER", after the roller coaster stops he kisses me on the lips. His lips on mine. I was really shooked. Our crazy love story was just about to begin.

After this craziness he drops me at home. It's almost 10 pm. mom's gonna kill me. I sneak at the room's window and laid on the bed, knowing that i will not be able to sleep today. Jeon Jungkook my crush confessed me! It's a dream come true. And i was just waiting for tomorrow, excited about what will happen next.

I laid on my bed and couldn't sleep. I kept thinking Jungkook's smile and his everything. I turned and found a figure beside me laying in my bed. I try to scream but he presses his hands on my lips.

Who is he?