p a r t 18

I drifted to sleep but i felt water drops on my face. I felt annoyed and opened my eyes to find this.

 I felt annoyed and opened my eyes to find this

It's jungkook.

Oh what?

I screamed at him throwing my pillows. "What are you doing here?"

"I can ask you the same thing", he talks back.

"Excuse me?"

"what are you doing here? This is an academy only for those who aren't human. And this dorm belongs to vampires", he says making me fake shocked.

" You are a vampire?", We both asked to each other and that irritating life part 2 begins......

"Oof of course i am", we both said to each other.

"You are a vampire jungkook?", My eyes widen.

"I should ask you this are you yoonhye?", Jungkook asked me.

"Any doubt? Leave me alone"

"I came back from the shower and found you on my bed? Just think of it yoonhye. How a man thinks of it?"

I quickly get off after Jungkook finished his words.

"This room is mine get out", i scroffed at him and jumped at the bed once again.

"What? I didn't hear you", jungkook kept drying his hair with the towel.

"I said get out"

"I came here first so this room is mine"

"I don't care"

"Can you just put on some clothes?", I said annoyingly.

"It's my room i can do anything i can", he smirked

"Aish you shirtless jerk!!!", I put the pillow on my face.

Suddenly i felt a touch on my belly.

What the actual fuck? He is touching my belly. I can hear his breath on my neck.

I became shocked and i kicked him at his main part.

"Stay away will you?", I pointed at the door.

"Which girl does that to a handsome boy like me? I once told you that you are worthless.", He speaks up.

I put on my earphones and tried to sleep again. He laid on the couch to sleep.

After some sleep i got up and checked the other bedroom. It was locked.

"It's locked, what do we do now?", Jungkook says dramatically while passing by the room.

Oof I can't even stay at downstairs cuz it's too cold. I took my luggage to jungkook's room and took a shower. I put on my clothes and drink the liquor. I was given two bottles. One to keeps with me always. I took that in my jacket and headed to the campus.

If jungkook is here.... That means Jin, hoseok, yujin are here too!!!

S H I T T

I need to calm down. I saw a boy passing me. It's jimin!?

"Hey jimin!"

He looked behind and gave me an angelic smile.

"Yoonhye? You're here?"

"Yep"

"You're a vampire? I really didn't-"

"How do you know?"

"You are wearing a vampire's uniform. We have different uniforms for different creatures. Plus we can know by examining you", he explains.

"Oh", i felt like a fool.

"It's a surprise that all of us are here in this high school, it makes me happy", he says.

"You must be an angel right?", I asked him.

"Yep"

We headed to our classrooms .

First homeroom. Looks like every creatures has their specific homerooms. I entered the room and there were some familiar faces. Jungkook, Yujin, yuqi, namjoon and tae.

Literally i feel like dying....

Yuqi waved at me and went to sit beside her and taehyung. I felt sleepy all the class but i managed to keep my eyes open.

After our class there were no class since it was our first day. So we decided to hang out. We visited the huge academy.