p a r t 05

After coming back home tae decided to cook for us. I went back to my room. I feel the vibration of my phone at the table.

Kookie
40 missed calls📱

Kookie
5 texts✉

It's jungkook. How did he dare to call me? I opened the texts

Kookie
▶Bae where are you? Why didn't you come tonight at the party? I left waiting for you:(

▶hey are you alright? Call me if you miss me or need me.

▶Hey! Are you ignoring me? Are you in trouble?

▶Reply me!

Yoon-hye we need to talk
_____________________________

Yoon-hye? So you lost all love for me? Waiting for me? You call that waiting? I don't miss you nor i need you. I'm just gonna ignore you in my whole fucking life. And ofc we need to talk.

*Phone rings*

I take the phone call and it was from jungkook.

"Hello? Yoon-ah? Hello? Are you there?"

Hearing his voice was poison for my ear. It felt like a nightmare. I want to wake up so badly that i can try to kill myself in this dream to wake up. But here I want to talk to him but I'm feeling pain in my throat. My tongue hurts even to mention his name, he who betrayed me.

"Yes , jungkook?", I replied to the call and tried to stay as cold as possible.

"Oh thank god you're all right", he said in a fake relief

Who says ?

"Yes, we need to meet", i said coldly. Cold enough for him to know that.

"Yea we need to talk it's very urgent! Come to the park beside your house now!"

"No i won't, I'm tired. Hello? hello?"

He hung up.

I sneak out of the house without knowing it to tae. He will be worried and will insist to join me. I noticed i didn't bring my jacket.

Well who cares?

I start walking through the road. I felt numb.

It's okay yoon. You're gonna be alright. You can be all alone. Don't fall for the jerk. Don't. Just don't.

I was walking slowly. The street suddenly becomes dark. It's already dark here. I felt kinda scared. I reached the park finding Jungkook's car out here. He's here before me. How badly does he wants to break up with me?

I walked inside the park and went to that place where i first met Jungkook. I still remembered that day when i first came to this neighborhood. I was in the middle school. I came here at night when my dad left my eomma because he found a rich woman in Germany. I cried in this park that night. So loudly that my throat hurt for 3 days straight. Jungkook came here to pick his bicycle. He noticed me and and gave me his tiny bottle of  milkshake wrapped in a silver cloth. I was really thirsty so i drank that.  Then the next day i found him as my seatmate. He was a quite mysterious boy indeed. But we got along quite good.

Thinking of that day i come to that place. I saw around and saw a man with a brown hoody. He was typing something on his phone. The phone's light covered his face a bit.

I recognized him immediately.

Jungkook.

"Hey, well i wanted to say that-", jungkook tried to say with mixed guilty and mean feelings

"You want to say that you don't love me anymore and you love yujin now. And you also want me to get out of your life! Right?! Am i right Jeon Jungkook? You want to get rid of me! ", I screamed and tried hard not to cry.

If i cry, he'll hurt me more. More and more

"You know what? Yes i wanted to say that", he seems pretty angry and cold.

Why? Just why? Was my love not enough for you? I don't believe in that stupid legend no, actually I don't believe any stupid legend of love anymore.

"And I'm not even sorry for you. Girls like you are no fun. Girls like you are-"

"Why did you stop? Come on it's not like you love me now", i whispered underneath my breath but he listened that.

"Waste of time, money and love. You don't deserve to be loved!",as he said that i felt a disgusted chill all over my spine. I felt so disgusted.

"You jErK, and you think yujin is worth of your time and money?", I screamed.

"Of course, don't be jealous baby, there is no  fool who'll fall for you in this world", a smirk painted on his face is making my blood boil with anger.

" I hate you! Don't you ever try to talk to me, Don't even try to show me your face. i hate you jeon jungkook, i hate you."

After this conversation i started walking through the street, it starts raining heavily but I don't care. I don't care anymore.

??? Pov: a fool indeed fell for you yoon-ah. I just feel sad that you don't feel it. I hope we'll be together as soon as possible. We will together yoon-ah.

I start walking as the cold rain drops touches my skin. I can see a figure coming for me, I thought it was nothing.

Yoon you're just imagining things. Shake it off.

He came to be and took my hand. His hands were so cold. He was pale and his lips on his face was like a drop of blood on ice. His stare was so cold, he was an expressionless person.

"Take it or you'll catch a cold, you didn't even took your coat, woah, Are you stupid? Or what?",

His cold voice towards me was like the most irritating thing. It was like a pain in my wounds. He hands me the umbrella and walks away. He had deep black eye and this weird aura. Was it true? Ugh i surely am imagining things. He must be a cosplay actor. He looked like a demon.