p a r t 14

Next day i went to the school without tae. He said he had a work and will join me later. Besides our schedules are different. I entered the school with no worries but suddenly i bumped into someone's chest.

I looked up to see who's it is and i saw Jin. He's a senior.

"Ah jin", i said cheerfully looking at him.

"Hi yoonhye", he greets me with his angelic smile.

" What's up?", I asked him casually. There is a huge friend group of ours including jin, yuqi, namjoon, hoseok, jungkook and yujin. Since we were in middle school we used to have fun. But as the times changed everyone became busy with their lives.

"Ah I can't find Jungkook. Did you see him?", He asks.

"Nope!", I said

"Yoonhye, we have a party in Hoseok's house. You are invited", he laughs "i know it's difficult for you to face Jungkook and Yujin but i still expect you to come. Before anything we're friends right?"

I nodded.

"Fine I'll come", i said

"Thank you, i should get going.

He leaves.

My first class is maths. How much i hate this math!

I stepped into the classroom. There was a empty seat beside a boy wearing a black hoodie. He was leaning his head on the bench. It's the last seat.

Yes. Since i don't like maths i can sleep in the last bench.

Oof it's raining again.

The sky became dark like a night sky. The wind was really chilly and fast. The class looks like a night class.

I looked outside of the window enjoying the weather. When a " Baby" named person messaged on my phone.

Who the hell messed with my phone?

I read the message.

📩

Ayo what's up?

▶And who the fuck you are?

▶ It's a shame that you don't remember your first love

                 ▶Huh jungkook? What do you want?

▶You

▶Stop playing around you jerk

▶Meet me in the park tonight at 9

                 ▶Huh you must be dreaming there's no way I'll come

▶Are you sure you don't wana reconsider it baby girl?

                    ▶Who the fuck are you to tell me to reconsider my decision?

▶And baby girl my ass

Fine.

I was going to place my phone in my bag but someone screamed from the front.

"Sir! Kim yoonhye and Jeon Jungkook are texting in the classroom", i looked up and saw all the eyes were scanning me and jungkook.

Aish that freak.