p a r t 12

I sneaked out of the house locking the door. I started walking since there were no trace of taxi in the street. After walking for a long time i reached at the club. It looks like it's open and the music was loud.

So he's definitely here.

I went inside the club. There were green dim lights and a strong smell of alcohol. Everyone was dancing like crazy while the boys on the leather couch was flirting with some girls.

Damn if tae gets to know i was here he is going to choke me to death.

I followed the sound of music when i saw a guy with a black hoodie and a nerdy glasses on playing the music.

It's him. Who saved me last night. He is at the 3rd floor balcony.

I took the stairs. When i was passing the second floor but someone grabbed my wrist. It was a really tight grip. I tried to take my hand but the person wouldn't let go.

"Hey yoonhye", he says my name with a sensual tone

"What? Jeon Jungkook what do you want?", I bet he was drunk.

He was dragging me with him at a room. I was trying to yell but the music was too loud. He came to the room with me and slammed the door.

"What do you want? Let me out of here!", I tried to get out of my hand from his grip but he was too strong.

"I want you. Only you yoonhye", he says those words in a whisper in my ear leaning on me. My back was hitting the cold floor. I quickly pushed him and tried to get to the door but he isn't letting go of hand.

"Yoonhye don't leave me", jungkook says with a smirk.

"Jeon Jerk just leave me", i said with a cold high pitch voice.

Jungkook throws me on the soft bed and leans on me. Now I'm completely trapped under his strong body. He was playing with my hair for a second saying he really loved me, didn't wish to leave me.

Why should i believe him? He's such a liar. He even drank, he never drank! He's no more the Jeon Jungkook whom i knew.

I wish i was a vampire or satan too. So that i could use my power over this jerk. He smells my neck heavily breathing. He licks my neck but suddenly, i heard the door open and guess who it was?

It was the umbrella guy. He barges into room and starts throwing punches to Jungkook.

Damn he might be shorter then Jungkook but he's strong as Hulk.

I quickly took that guy's hand thinking he might kill him. we went outside of the room. After coming out from that hell he drags me to the balcony.

"What the fuck are you doing here at this late night alone? You look like a middle schooler to me! Give me your dad's number now!", He yells at me. Though the music was loud i could say he was pretty angry which made me scared.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to ask you something", i said as i started to sob quietly.

"What? You could've waited outside! If i didn't notice you and couldn't find you, you know what could've happened right?", He yells once again.

"I'm sorry, I'm wasting your time. But you really didn't have to save me, you know. And i also did ask for help! " , i ran away from the balcony to the club crying.

I don't even know why i was crying. I just felt bad that he yelled at me. But why? It's not like that he's important to me or something.

But he grabs my hand from behind. " So you came here at the late night and went through this shitts. What was that you wanted to ask me?", He says coldly.