p a r t 11

After waking up i felt i was moving. I tried to look but everything seemed blurry to me. I rubbed my face and I realised that i was in a car. Yuqi is sitting beside me and namjoon and tae at the front. Namjoon was driving the car while tae was into a deep thinking. Yuqi was scrolling her phone. I looked outside the window. I felt so numb. I felt empty with no feelings.

I felt nothing.

Suddenly tae's deep voice made me jump. "You're up?"

I ignored him trying not to say anything to him. His face looked sad. Like he didn't expect me to do this.

"Yoonhye you really need to believe that there are no things such as vampire and demon. The chandelier was set up from a man whom we gave money. And what you saw was just a dream and nothing", yuqi explains with a blue expression.

"Oh really? Then why the umbrella boy was there?", I asked

"You can't see strangers at your dream you know that . You've seen him in your dreams because he met you in real life", this time namjoon speaks up.

"Oh really? Then what about I don't remember how i ended up at the couch and tae at upstairs. Can you explain that to me please? Taehyung?", I said looking away outside.

"I- i-"tae mumbles making me sure about my thoughts.

We reached home. I quickly went to my room and slammed the door. I laid on my bed and started thinking.

There is only one guy who will help me in this. Ha! All in need to do is to find that demon with the umbrella.

He was outside the park beside the club right? Oh yes he was wearing fancy clothes. I bet he was on that club. But how did he knew it would rain? Ah....

He had a tone of cds with him. Us he the dj? Omg i should become a detective in the future.

So all i need is to sneak out of this house at late night and go to that club to find that demon guy.

I wish he says the truth.

I wish he says he doesn't know me.

After some hours tae knocks at the door saying dinner is ready. I got up from the bed after making my plan.

I opened the door and startled as i saw tae standing this close to my door and now my face. I quickly backed away.

Tae starts walking and i go behind him

Tae starts walking and i go behind him. We reached at the table.

The smell was tempting. It's all my favorite foods. How did he know that? Maybe mom helped him.

I sat on the chair. We started to eat as i opened my mouth "I'm sorry, i overreacted. You know i couldn't believe that. I guess I'm just imagining things. But the dream looked so real i couldn't help but to believe it"

I felt sad as i was taking a spoonful of food but tae breaks the silence. ", It's ok, I'm also sorry to leave you alone at downstairs and not involving you in the plan"

We became normal again. Tae decided to watch a movie. I purposely took a boring movie that would make tae sleep.

"I'm coming with the popcorn and the soda", i said to him as walked into the kitchen while he was setting up the movie.

I mixed sleeping pills in his soda and went to his room.

After 30 minutes tae fell asleep. I smirked as i saw tae sleeping deeply. I pushed the blanket over him, turned off the tv and gived him the liquor which will keep him unconscious for 30 minutes just because gor extra safety.

It's time to execute my special little supernatural plan.