p a r t 10

Suddenly i saw a figure moving like the speed of light. He grabs tae with his hands and takes him to the other side of the room. By that time tae becomes normal.

I noticed that boy but i couldn't see his face clearly. He lays tae on the bed and covers his body with the pink silky sheet. He then looks at me and walks at my direction towards the balcony. Now i see his face.

He had pale skin. Red lips and dark hair and eyes.

It's that umbrella guy.

I didn't expect anyone to be here. How did he move so fast? Is he a vampire too?

"Are you a vampire?", He says coldly.

I remain silent as i was still thinking about what just happened.

"I take that as a no", he again says in a whisper "so you guys are related?", He says with a bit louder voice now.

I finally snapped out of that situation and listened to his question.

"Ah yes. He's my brother", i said quietly.

"Oh then he must be a step brother right? Just don't go beside him since it's late night. I gotta go now so i can't accompany you.  Just make sure he doesn't bite you or you'll be a vampire too", he says a speech which looked like an ' one hour speech ' to me.

This speech made me speechless. I thought he got an attack. I thought he had some medical problem which could be fixes but it wasn't. And now this one strange boy made my expectations go in vain.

He slowly started to head for the door. I guess he left.

I went to the downstairs thinking how did he know that i was in trouble? Maybe it was a vampire thing. But why would he save me?

I slowly drift to sleep while thinking these things.

*Beep Beep Beep*

I woke up and heard a beeping sound. I checked my phone but I don't remember me setting my alarm or giving a tone like this.

Oh it's the door bell.

I lazily got up from the couch and opened the door. It was namjoon and yuqi.

"Oh hey yoon-hye, did we wake you up?" , Namjoon asked me when my ears were barely listening to his words.

I think i lost my power of listening after i listened to the demon boy's shit or hey was it a dream?

I finally felt the joy of waking up from that deep sleep and that shitty nightmare. I sighed but i suddenly realized i was wearing the part dress and it's the same farmhouse.

"Sorry for leaving you guys alone. We wanted to come here last night but namjoon became so tired that he slept at the hotel", yuqi explained.

"Oh", i said.

But this can be real. I've been noticing it for a long time. This whole vampire-demon thing can be real.

"Uh- namjoon do you believe in vampires?", I said curiously while namjoon was arranging the breakfast he bought for us on the table.

After hearing my question he became shocked. "Wha- at? No- no way!", This is it! He pauses his sentences if he's trying to hide something from me. Yuqi said that to me a few days ago.

"I felt like tae was a vampire and he tried to bite me last night and another boy, i think who was a demon saved me", i said sincerely but yuqi laughed it off.

"Oh yoonhye you just had a bad nighmare", yuqi again laughs.

"Are you sure? Then how did you manage to cut the chandelier on time?", I said suspecting her.

"Ah that. You know we did things with that so you can stay calm", namjoon says while eating his breakfast.

"Ah really?" I pushed my plate away. "You guys came here when we were coming. There is no way you came here earlier because it was so far from the city!" I yelled at them. "I am not a kid. You can't fool me anymore!", I banged at the table.

"Look yoonhye we can explain", yuqi says with a worried face while i walked away from the room.

I run through the stairs and went to upstairs. Tae was drying his hair. Looks like he came from the shower. The flashbacks of last night came through my mind.

"Yoonhye- listen-", tae was going to say something but i yelled.

"There is no way a dream would look so real! Stop lying to me!" , I screamed and went to the room and locked it with a slam.

That's it i locked myself. I'm gonna be alone again.

Tae was banging the door to be open. I felt really angry at him. I don't know why i was behaving like this. It could all be a misunderstanding right?.

"Go away i don't wanna talk anyone right now. JUST GO!" i yelled with all my strength.

I heard footsteps. He went to downstairs.

They all lied to me? How can they-

I became sleepy. Last night i slept really late because it shocked me so much. I drifted to sleep.

______________________________________________

Hehe, guys so what do you think was it all a imagination? Or a dream? Or just the  reality ??? :P