p a r t 09

"Oh haha, so you're taehyung. Yujin always says so much things about you", he laughs looking at taehyung.

"Oh. Are you yujin's dad?" , Tae asks him.

"Plus he's the principal of our school", yujin says with a brightest smile

"Oh, nice to meet you", tae says

"Same here. Now i need to talk with yoonhye.", Mr. Lee says

"Huh? Why? Is it important?"

"Yes you can think of it. It's Yujin's birthday. Yujin says you were fighting. So i came to convince you for the party", Mr Lee states

"Oh sure. You could have messaged me ajusshi" i said with an awkward smile painted on my face.

"Oh no problem.i got to go. Take care.", He says with a warm smile.

"But what is taehyung doing here?" Yujin asks.

"I was here with my homework", tae says with awkwardness.

Yujin's pov:

I know they are not here for it. They are surely dating or living together. I gotta find out. 

*End of yujin's pov*

After yujin leaves tae jumps with joy.
"Yesss our plan will be in a success", tae says jumping around the house.

"Hmm, tae what happened that day when i was drunk?", I asked him.

"Huh?", He coughs. " Nothing much"

"Don't lie! Please tell me what happened" i insisted.

"I said nothing happened!", Tae shouts angrily.

"Yah! Seriously now you're making me curious. You shouldn't be angry when i ask you that! Yah!" After 5 seconds i again started to beg him "opppaaa, telll me what happened " with a pout on my face.

"Oppa?", Tae says in a shock. "I think I've become deaf"

I chuckled at his words.

"Are you sure you wanna hear?" He says with rolling his eyes up making a weird face.

"Y E S"

"You danced and sang like crazy!!!!!", He laughed out loud and the people on the road thought you were crazy. Full time entertainment", he again laughed.

"I don't think that is it", i said in confusion.

"Ok stop and namjoon is coming, so dress properly! Would you?", Tae shouts

"What's wrong with this?", I mumbled.

"Aish kids these days", he says while pushing me in my room.

After sometimes i got ready for yujin's birthday party. I put natural makeup on. I came to downstairs and found namjoon and yuqi waiting.

"Wah you look-", namjoon stops halfway in his sentence.

"You look soooo beautiful", yuqi says in wonder.

"Wah really? I think namjoon doesn't agree", i said with a chuckle.

"What? No- that's nothing", namjoon says while rubbing the back of his head.

"Are you blushing hyung??" Tae suddenly comes down through the stairs.

Waw.

" O em ji !!! ", Yuqi says playfully.

"Is this some kind of castle? I'm seeing prince and a princess", namjoon says with a chuckle.

Since it is the theme.