p a r t 15

"you're no one to call me yoon-ah, let go of my hand", i shouted at him and turned to run away but he blocked my way.

Oof my life is so irritating with him -_-.

"You hate me that much?", Jungkook says being sad all of a sudden.

"You're so fake", i pushed him and went to the door. I rolled the doorknob to open it rolls but i can't open it.

Jungkook throws a smirk to me from across the room.

"He locked it sweetheart",he said still smirking.

" No ", i said hopelessly.

"Oh yes", he smiles brightly.

Oof he's so irritating.

I was going back to my seat but he pinned me on the wall.

"So let's play a game, shall we?", Jungkook says playfully playing with his tongue.

"Wh- what type of game?", I asked him pushing him away from my face since he was so close.

Gawd i almost thought he was going to kiss me.

"So you're interested in playing huh?", He says. "It's a pretty simple game, you win you get what you want"

Why he is acting so innocent God!

"How am i supposed to believe in you?", I said sarcastically

"It's rules baby, if i catch you you're mine", he says scanning my body. Saying "Shut it",i cover his eyes with my hand ,"There is no way I'm gonna play this stupid game, you jerk"

"Oof this game is fun! You'll regret if you don't", he removes my hand from his eyes.

" Wait lemme correct you I WILL REGRET IF I PLAY THIS GAME", i went back to seat politely and started doing my work.