~ Two ~

I wake the next morning still snuggled in Johnny's chest. I lay there snuggling closer, trying not to wake him. I feel safe and comfortable in his arms. And he's pretty hot if I'm being completely honest.

"Olivia?" I hear my moms voice come through the other side of my door. My eyes fly open and sit up leaving the blanket to pool around my waist.

"Holy shit." I whisper loudly. "Morning." Johnny mumbles opening his eyes slightly to stare at my tits.

"My mom." I whisper jumping out of bed trying to find some pajamas. "You okay hunny?" Mom calls out through the door.

"I'm fine. Just tired." I say back throwing clothes around before finally finding some sweatpants and a top. I walk over to Johnny and pull the blanket over his head and tell him to shush.

I walk over to my door and open it just enough for my head to stick out. "Morning mom." I give her a small smile. "Morning hunny. How was the party?" She asks smiling sweetly at me.

"It was good. I had fun." I smile. "Are you sure? I know it must be hard to see Greg." She sighs. "Did you meet anyone? You need to start thinking of settling down."

"No I didn't. I don't need to settle down mom. I'm 17." I sigh leaning my head against the door. "You're not going to young forever." She answers giving me a pointed look. "Me and dad are going to Grove Shore for the day if you want to come? Maybe meet someone?"

"No thanks mom. I'm just going to sleep and catch up on homework." I tell her pulling the door closer to me when I hear Johnny moving. "Okay hunny. Have a good day." She says before walking away.

As soon as she's out of sight I shut the door and sigh leaning against it. "You okay?" Johnny mumbles pulling the blanket off his head.

I groan wordlessly walking over to the bed and throwing myself back onto the bed. "Your mom seems to want you to settle down." He says unjudgemently.

"Apparently finding love is the most important thing in life." I sigh climbing back under the covers. "You don't?" He yawns. "Nope. It's stupid and I want no part of it." I answer closing my eyes for a moment before speaking again.  "Do you?"

"Fuck no." Johnny chuckles. "Soooo. Should we talk about last night?" I ask feeling the blush coming to my cheeks.

"It was just a drunken hook up right?" He questions raising an eyebrow at me. "Well, yeah." I say feeling the tension build in my shoulders.

"It was fun. But I don't want a relationship." Johnny says in a neutral voice. "Oh thank fuck." I sigh relaxing my shoulders.

"It was pretty fun huh?" I smile. "Very." Johnny answers sitting up in my bed. "Wouldn't say no to seconds." He smirks down at me.

I sit up and throw my leg over him so I'm straddling him. "Wouldn't you?" I whisper moving my lips just above his. Johnny doesn't say anything, instead he answers by grabbing the back of my head and slams his mouth onto mine.

~

On Monday I'm walking to my locker with a smile on my face from the weekend. Johnny stayed until lunch time before heading home. Mom and dad didn't come home until well after dinner so I didn't have to hear any more about me settling down or dad going on about how important my grades are.

"Hey pumpkin." Sam smiles walking up to me. "Hey." I smile at her. "You look very happy." She says pushing her shoulder against mine. "I am." I tell her before stopping seeing Greg and Kirsten against my locker.

"Come on." Sam says sadly grabbing my arm and pulling me away. "Sooo what happened with you and Charlie." I tease Sam when we reach her locker.

"What? Nothing." She says quickly and blushing. "You hooked up with him didn't you?" I say feeling my happiness grow.