~ Eight ~

When we pull up to my house Percy insists on coming inside with me.

I head straight to the bathroom and grab my tooth brush and hair brush before heading to my room with Percy following right behind me.

"Whoa. You a clean freak?" Percy asks eyeing my newly clean room. "Hardly." I snort. "I was pissed yesterday and angry cleaned." I explain while grabbing a big to stuff my shit in.

"Olivia." My moms voice whispers from behind me. Percy and I both turn at the sound of her voice. "Who's this?" She asks eyeing Percy.

"Other potential baby daddy." Percy smirks at her. "Excuse me?" Mom gasps in utter disgust, taking a step back. Percy chuckles to himself before flopping down on my bed.

"You have options Olivia." Mom says in a nicer tone, walking closer to me. "You can go to the doctors and get some pills to take."

"What the fuck did you just say?" I spit turning around from my bag. "You don't have to keep it. Dad and I won't be upset. You need to get rid of it." She says softly.

I turn away from her, blood pumping in my ears and throw a handful of underwear in my bag before zipping it up. "Grab my phone." I demand to Percy. He quickly grabs my phone off my bedside table as I pick up my bag and laptop.

"Let's go." I say pushing past my mother and walking out the front door. Percy quickly unlocks his car and I jump.

Neither one of us says a word until we pull up at Johnnys house. "Thank you." I say quietly. "You o-"

"Don't you dare ask if I'm okay." I cut him off. I feel like to many people are asking if I'm okay lately. "Yes m'mam." Percy smiles unlocking the front door. I have a shower and change into clean pyjamas before looking at my phone. I have 16 texts from Sam asking where the hell I am and if me and the baby are okay. I smile and tell her I'm fine and will come see her tonight.

I also have a text from Johnny. I sit on his bed smiling as I read the text.

Did you get your stuff yet? x

You shouldn't be texting in class

I answer before sending him another text.

Got my stuff back at yours now x

Before I can put my phone down I get two texts. One from Sam and one from Johnny.

I read Sams first.

Sounds good pumpkin xxx

I don't bother answering her and move onto Johnnys text.

School is for chumps.

I laugh out loud at his response. Before I can answer him he texts me again.

How'd it go getting your stuff?

I think Percy gave mom a heart attack

I jump off the bed and head to find Percy in the living room, laying on the sofa. "Percy?" I ask softly. "What's up?" He asks glancing at me for a second before glueing his eyes back to the tv.

"I'm hungry." I whine making him laugh. "Go help yourself." He smiles which I return before jumping off my seat and practically running to the kitchen.

I look through the cupboards and fridge until I find some cereal that looks so good. I take my bowl to the living room and sit with Percy.