~ Twelve ~

"What?" I whisper pushing myself up on my elbow. "I love you Liv." Johnny repeats not breaking eye contact. "You do?" I whisper. "I do." He whispers back pushing my hair off my face. "I love you too Johnny." I whisper. "You do?" He asks his eyes becoming wide. "I do." I whisper moving my face to his.

Before I can kiss Johnny his door is flown open. "Guess who's home?" Percy smirks leaning on the door frame. I quickly jump away from Johnny blushing. "Ooh la la. Were you trying to get Liv double pregnant again?" He smirks walking into the room going through some stuff on Johnnys desk.

"Dad said you two had something important to tell me." He says grabbing a mixed up rubix cube. "What?" Johnny sighs sitting up next to me. "Just tell him already!" I hear Marc's voice yell from the living room. "Tell him what?" Johnny yells back. "About the baby!"

"What about the baby? Is everything okay?" Percy asks looking up from the cube. Johnny sighs before he starts talking. "Today at school Liv got knocked to the ground and a desk fell on her. She was in pain so we went to the emergency room."

"Oh Liv." Percy says gently before coming over and pulling me into a bone crushing hug. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" He whispers, voice cracking a little. Johnny rolls his eyes and pushes Percy off me. "We went for a scan and there was two babies."

"What the fuck!" Percy yells jumping off the bed to his feet. "What the fuck! Are you serious?" He says. "And we found out the sexes!" I say smiling wide. "Well don't leave me in suspense what is it? Or what are they?" Percy asks excitedly. "One of each." I smile. "Holy fucking shit!" Percy yells smiling before pulling me and Johnny into a hug at the same time.

"Twins?" He repeats shaking his head. "So you did get her double pregnant." Percy smirks at Johnny who just rolls his eyes before shoving his brother. "Now fuck off."

"Don't get her pregnant again! I couldn't handle living in a house with more than two babies." Percy laughs as he walks out the door. "God he's annoying." Johnny huffs laying back on the bed. "Do you really love me?" He asks quietly playing with the ends of my hair. "I really do." I smile before kissing him.

~

"Wake up kids! We have shit to do today!" Percy yells banging on Johnnys door. I groan rolling my head into the pillow. "Stop making more babies!" Percy yells again before I hear his heavy stomps leave.

I turn my head and see Johnny sound asleep still. I close my eyes trying to go back to sleep but can't because now I have to pee.

I huff and kick the blankets off pulling them off Johnny too. I go to the bathroom and go back to the room.

Johnnys hasn't moved in the time I was gone. I move over to side of the bed and sit down. "Hey. Wake up." I say poking his cheek. "Oi. Johnny." I poke again.

"What?" He mumbles grabbing my finger. "Wake up." I say trying to free my finger. "But I'm tired." He groans pulling my finger so I fall on top of him.

"Your brother woke me up so you have to wake up now too." I say kissing his lips gently. "Maybe some more kisses will wake me up." I giggle and kiss him again. When Johnny tries to deepen the kiss I pull back.

His eyes fly open and pouts. "I'm hungry." I pout back. "Me too." He smirks before flipping me on my back.

Johnny kisses my neck before pulling my top up and starts kissing down my body. Just as his fingers loop into my waist band there's another banging on the door.

"Come on. We've got shit to do!" Percy's voice yells. Johnny groans resting his forehead against my stomach. "Lets go lover boy." I giggle pushing Johnny off me.