~ Sixteen ~

The rest of the week Johnny and I work all day at the shop before heading to the lake house to set up for Fourth of July. It's Friday night and we've arrived at the house dumping the grocery's we've just brought for the week.

Johnny and I bicker about where things should be put the whole time we unpack. "God I hope you're not this annoying when we move in." I laugh and move the cereal back to the higher shelf.  "When are we moving by the way?" I ask folding the shopping bags up. "When ever you want." Johnny smiles kissing me. "How about after next week you take me shopping like you promised Sam and get everything then move in?"

"Sounds perfect to me." Johnny kisses me again, I slip my tongue into his mouth and put my hands under his thin shirt. "Helloooo! Pumpkin! Where are you?" Sams voice travels through the house. I pull away groaning. "Holy fuck this place is huge!" Sam exclaims walking into the kitchen with Charlie following.

"I know right? Isn't it amazing?" I exclaim excited to show off my new house to my best friends. I drag them through the house pointing out each room and explaining what I want to do with each of them. Spending more time explaining what we're going to do with the nursery and the babies own rooms when they're old enough.

"Oh my god Olivia! This is going to be so fucking amazing! I'm totally spending my summers here!"

We spend the rest of the afternoon and swimming and grilling food. I notice the others don't drink any beer. When I questioned them they all said they were saving themselves for tomorrow.

I wake up early the next morning busting for the toilet. After I've done my business I set in making everyone breakfast. But when I open the cupboard I notice someone's moved the cereal back to the bottom shelf.

I quietly sneak back into mine and Johnnys room and grab my pillow. I lift it up ready to whack Johnny with it when his eyes fly open and he grabs my hips and spins me carefully to make back.

"That's not a nice way to wake the father of your children." He growls into my neck. "It's a nice way to wake up someone who messes with my kitchen." I giggle as he breathes heavy on my neck. Johnny kisses down my neck trying to distract me. It works.

I drop my pillow and moan as Johnny reaches my boobs. He lightly sucks and nips at the top of my boobs. His hands slip into my pyjama shorts and panties and rubs my bud. I tug on Johnnys hair to bring his lips to mine.

Our lips work together as his fingers work me. I moan into his mouth and reach for cock. Johnny pulls away to remove both of our underwear. Johnny flips me over gently so I'm on my hands and knees before he slowly slides into me. I push my ass back into him before pulling back slowly.

"Fuck Liv." Johnny moans gripping my hips tight. I push back a few more times before Johnny stills me and starts pounding into me. His hand grabs my wrists and guides me too my bud. "Rub your clit for me baby." Johnny whispers into my ear as he continues to fuck me.

I do as he says until I come. I collapse onto my arms and push my ass higher making Johnny to go in deeper. As I do this he comes inside of me. Johnny pulls out gently and collapses next to me breathing heavy. I roll to my side so my belly is poking Johnnys side.

The babies start moving around. I smile as I look down and can see them moving from the outside. "Look." I whisper. Johnny opens one of his eyes and glances at me before his head snaps to my belly. He gently runs his hand along my skin where it's sticky out. "Does it hurt?" He whispers. "No. Just feels different." I whisper back.

"I love it though." I add poking one of twins feet that is sticking out. The foot disappears before reappearing slightly to the left. "This one is going to be trouble." I laugh poking it again. "Just like you." Johnny winks before taking over pushing the foot.