CHAPTER TWO

"Marlene; I need to head to the Prefect carriage" Kaia pat her sister's head making her pout

"Promise, because once we arrive at Hogwarts, I hardly see you," Marlene said slowly

"I'm Head girl this year, I'll see you more than usual" Kaia tried to reassure her little sister.

"Okay, but don't take too long, or I'll have to ask my house Prefects to somehow drag you back," Marlene said looking at Lily who giggled.

"Well—I don't know Mar" Lily folded her arms playfully," I mean, I have patrols and all"

Kaia put an arm on Lily's shoulder and motioning her hand," See, this is why I think Lily will make a good Head girl in her Seventh Year"

Lily's eyes lit up looking at Kaia," You really think so?!"

"Of course," Kaia nodded making Marlene shove them both out of the compartment

"On second thought, I'm going to enjoy my time with Alice! Now go you, traitors!"

It was like on cue that Alice arrived in the compartment, but holding hands with Frank. Marlene scowled at their hands and huffed," Another traitor in the mist, you know what—I am going to find James, Pete and Sirius, I bet they are feeling the same as me!"

Kaia sighed at her sister," I thought you didn't talk to Black anymore"

Marlene smirked," How could I resist?"

"He's the school playboy?" Kaia said expressionlessly

"But he's hot!" Marlene retorted

"But doesn't care about your feelings once it matters" Lily pointed out making the girls and Frank nod their heads in agreement

"I know, but—"

"Marlene," Kaia said sternly," Please, just be careful, I don't want to be responsible for hexing someone who hurt my sister's heart"

Marlene nodded walking past her friends and sister, the truth of why she was even seeking Sirius Black, was because she heard something interesting before going in the train.

Apparently, the infamous paramour had openly declared on not dating anymore because someone caught his eye. She knew it wasn't her, but she wanted to know who the lucky girl was. Of all the females in Hogwarts who was the one Sirius Black was going to try and win over.

Kaia watched her sister walk away and prayed silently that she really didn't need to take action. Earlier when her sister went into the train she ran into a few of her younger housemates and one of them was Regulus who had mentioned about his brother leaving home.

Regardless of seeing the young Black acting prideful and glad his brother left, she could see it was only a façade. This she knew, because she had seen Regulus in the common room always wearing a guilty expression every time the older Slytherins fought with his brother and friends.