CHAPTER ELEVEN

It was near the end of the year, with NEWTs and OWLs finally finished, most of the students were stress-free with their exams, except for the foreboding rising of the Dark Wizards

Everyone knew that it was becoming the dark times, and even those who were in their final year of school were not excited to start their lives after Hogwarts.

Many were becoming Auror's, preparing themselves for the war, but the other half, mainly the muggleborns—that knew how dangerous it was going to truly be.

Kaia did not expect for the Headmaster to call her in his office, to tell her about the secret society, known as The Order of Phoenix.

There had been a few others already recruited, and Dumbledore had told her he planned to recruit the rest after they graduate.

Though, her role differed from most of the recruits, since she was still affiliated with her aunt who was actually on the other side. He had placed Kaia as a double go-between and pretended to work in their ranks.

On her final day of school, she had kept to her role, and lied to Sirius and her friends that she was going to become a follower of the Dark Lord, which caused a lot of heartbreak and betrayal between them all.

Kaia was beyond pissed knowing that the true traitor was among them, but she had to keep her facade. Kaia knew it was for the best if it meant that she could find any way to weaken the Dark Wizards even if it meant having to act like the enemy.

Sirius had not been the greatest in taking the news, especially since he assumed, he and Kaia would have become official at some point after he finished school, but from her sudden declaration, it seemed impossible.

The hardest of them all was Marlene who kept trying to prove that it must be a mistake to all of them, and Sirius at a point believed it as well, but with the timing, he couldn't see it possible.

Soon enough, the plan worked as Kaia had been openly welcomed to the house of Black, who was one of the wizarding families deeply associated with Voldemort. It came to a point of them wanting to wed her with their son Regulus.

During Summer Vacation, when he returned home to the news, he knew something was definitely wrong. So, he took her out to get to know his fiancé.

"What in Merlin's name are you doing here?!" He shouted making her just look at him confused.

"Well, you brought me here?" She responded making him groan at her words," No, you can't do that Kaia—you—why are you on this side?"

"Because I want to be" She instantly replied but Regulus was not taking those words as the truth," No, you don't, and I know you would never want to follow under his rule"

"What if I had a change in heart?" Kaia started making him furrow his brows," Impossible, it's absolutely impossible for you to have that sudden change. Your parents work on the other side"

"Not my Aunt"

"This is Rubbish Kaia, whatever this act is, and I want you to let me on it"

"What?" Her eyes widen to his words

"I know a way to destroy him, and I'll need your help"