CHAPTER EIGHT

Kaia saw the Marauders walk in the Great Hall as she took it her cue to speak with Sirius

Kaia saw the Marauders walk in the Great Hall as she took it her cue to speak with Sirius. Since him running away, she had been trying to approach him the days after only to find no luck at all. It was like he knew she was coming his way all the time.

She got off her house table making Emma look at her confused," Where are you going Kaia?" She looked at her housemate and lifted her hand," I'm going to the Gryffindor Table, I need to speak with Sirius Black"

Emma nearly spat out her food at her words," Sirius Black?!" She whispered pulling Kaia back onto the bench," Why?"

Kaia looked to her arm that was under her housemates hold but didn't bother to remove it answering Emma without hesitation," I'm going to ask him out on a date"

"What?!!" She shrieked making Kaia raise her other hand to her ear feeling it ring to the sound. She looked over to the other Slytherins who all looked at Emma, but since none of them dared to mess with either girl, they averted their attention back to their meal.

Since her being Head girl, her house had boosted with Pride about it. It given them the admiration for her, and as for Emma, with her being the Quidditch Captain, it was about the same respect.

"He asked me out, and I didn't get to reply—So I'll do it instead" Kaia said vacantly

"Do you even fancy him? I mean I heard he was a playboy"

"I don't fancy him and in fact I don't even know him much, but my sister said I could by going on a date with him" Kaia explained

"He'll just hurt you" Emma said softly

"It's possible, yes I've come to that conclusion" She nodded

She watched Emma's face fall in confusion removing her hand that was clutched on her upper arm. "And you're still going to ask him?"

"What is the harm?"

"Well I guess nothing, but what if you start fancying him?"

Kaia just shrugged as Emma, sighed in defeat waving her hand motioning for her to go head. She didn't understand why Emma even cared if she got hurt. However, for Emma she saw her as a friend, but it seemed to be unknown to Kaia herself.

Her housemates had found themselves watching her as they noticed she was walking to another house table. Only a selected few knew she had a sister in another house, but most didn't so it was a shock for them to see her walk to a table, but that changed to everyone as they watched her approach Sirius.