CHAPTER SEVEN

Kaia was genuinely confused as she watched the younger Gryffindor run away after she asked him 'Why?'

"Did I say something scary?" Kaia mumbled to herself but quickly became startled to a laugh behind her. She turned around and her eyes lit up seeing her sister, but the smile did not reach her mouth as usual.

"Hi Marlene" Kaia said softly bobbing her head in acknowledgement," Is there something funny?" She questioned watching her younger sister who held her stomach as she kept on laughing.

"I swear to Merlin, Sirius looked like a dog running with his tail between his legs! That was bloody hilarious!!" Marlene somehow managed to say between her laughing.

"About that, why did he run away?" Kaia peered over her shoulder to the empty hall behind her as her brows furrowed.

"I guess typically when he asks a girl on a date, they immediately say yes" Marlene shrugged finally calming down as she wiped her tears from laughing too much.

"So, because I asked his 'Why' it caused him to run?" She questioned looking to her younger sister who let out a snort," Probably"

"Odd" Kaia mumbled," That boy is really strange"

A smirk made it on her sister's face again as she lightly bumped her shoulder to her older sister "That boy, seems to taken a fancy to you"

"Me? But we hardly ever spoken, I think today is the most we have ever"

"Well, what are you going to do about it now that you are under his radar?"

"Why would I be under his—" Kaia was cut off to Marlene raising her hand to her mouth," Sis, you ask way too much questions"

Kaia stubbornly removed the hand on her mouth," Well—" She started," It's just how I get answers, how do you expect me to understand the situation?"

"It's simple Kai, Sirius Black just fancies you"

"It's not simple at all" Kaia rolled her eyes," I don't even know him"

"Then get to know him, go on a date with him"

"But he ran away, before I could even answer"

Marlene sighed and placed her hands on her hips," Then ask him out yourself, I'd love to see that happen"

"Okay" Kaia said immediately making her sister gape in shock as she watched her walk away.

"Blimey, I can't wait to see this" Marlene grinned as she turned to look for the Marauders, who she easily found at the Three Broomsticks. She was not going to tell them what will happen, but she just had to find some amusement in teasing Sirius about this moment. It was an opportunity she was not going to let pass.