CHAPTER FIVE

"I think it's a good option Regulus," Kaia said softly looking at the parchment he had handed her

"I think it's a good option Regulus," Kaia said softly looking at the parchment he had handed her. Ever since Kaia had told him where Sirius was living, he had found himself going to her whenever he needed advice.

He couldn't explain why he felt comfortable around her when he had a lot of other things he needed to worry about. That being, that once he graduates, he was going to become a death eater and he should not get attached to anyone knowing the risk of it.

"Over the many other subjects do you think it's most fitting?" He questioned making her nod

"Definitely take it from me since I took the course, Professor Kettleburn is not a hard man to please to be perfectly honest, but with this choice of subject, he would most likely give you extra house points for most of the information you provided"

Regulus smiled as she handed him back his essay," Thank you Kaia" She watched him walk away as she furrowed her brows lifting her hands to her mouth trying to lift it to a smile.

Sirius who was watching her from the corner, was smiling at her gesture and took that as his cue to walk over since his brother was already out of view.

"You know, it's not that hard" Kaia flinched at his voice dropping her hands, she slowly turned to Sirius who was just a tad taller than her. She took a step back at how close he was and coughed awkwardly," Um—Good afternoon Black"

"Sirius," He said making her looked at him confused," You can call me Sirius"

"Oh" She mumbled nodding her head," Sirius it is"

He motioned his hand under his chin smiling," As I said earlier, it comes naturally"

"Not for me"

"I can tell, I've been watching you" He blurted out making her widen her eyes as she took another step back, he chuckled at the action," Wait, no not like that Kaia"

She folded her arms tilting her head at the younger male, "You know my name?"

"I know everyone's names, especially if they are ladies" He winked hoping for a reaction but only got her staring at him with the same blank expression.

"Nothing huh?" He mumbled

"Did you need something from me?" She decided to ask not even understanding why he was speaking with her.

"Well, I wanted to just talk—"

"For what exactly?" She cut him off making him place his hands on his hips

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"