CHAPTER TEN

Kaia did not expect for the date to end up as well as it did and she was shocked that Sirius did not try to make advances to her or even made her the slightest but of uncomfortable

Point of it all, Kaia genuinely found herself enjoying her time and towards the end of the date, she had taken the initiative and said they should do it again, and they did.

A few months later, the pair of them had been going on countless amounts of them. Soon, enough the whole 'paramour' that Sirius had been titled since his first year, was gone.

Sirius had experienced her laugh for the first time as well with several smiles. He knew she slowly was breaking that shell she had been wearing for so long.

"Your brother has not spoken to me, for a while now" Kaia was sat next to Sirius both alone under a tree a few feet away from the guys and their girlfriends.

"He's probably angry that you been hanging out with me that's why" Sirius admitted

She looked at him pursing her lips," Can that really be the reason?"

He nodded leaning on the tree," You know he and I aren't really—well you and Marlene, The Scamander twins, or Frank and Tabitha" He peered at her," Not all siblings get along"

"I know that Sirius" Kaia rolled her eyes," But I feel like as his Senior, that I failed him somehow"

"Maybe just give him some time? With me leaving home, he is pretty much dealing with being the only child now" Kaia noticed how Sirius' voice became low and feeble once he mentioned leaving home. She knew not to pity him since he seems happier since moving in with the Potter's.

So, she just held his hand, and a small smile formed on her face. It had become something that was becoming natural like Sirius had explained," Okay, I'll give him some time, but only if you tell me about some memories you two shared before you didn't get along"

"There is hardly anything to say" Sirius took in the warmth of her hand confessing.

"It does not matter if there is hardly a thing to say, I'd like to hear about Regulus and Sirius before well—"

"What we are now?" He finished making her nod," Is it—too forward?" She asked slowly

"No" he instantly responded," Of course not"

"You have to tell me if I go too far Sirius because I think you know by now but I tend to ask things without even noticing if it's rude or not—"

"Reg and I used to raid the kitchen late at night" Sirius revealed making her look at him as he continued," The one thing we both hated was how we felt suffocated with the house-elves. Don't get me wrong we don't hate them, but sometimes we just like the idea of doing things on our own"

"How did you get pass the house-elves?"

"Well, I was born a trickster" He smirked," So, it was easy to trick them and get by, but don't worry it was all harmless"

"I don't think I want to ask what you did"

He laughed leaning on her shoulder," It's best if you don't know, but I'll tell you that those times the Black household had seen the first of bright colours over the dark and dreary ones that surround our home"