Chapter 25

To: xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
From: Park Jimin

Dear Taehyung,

I am currently texting you as I'm writing this. Just wanted to let you know that I'm so glad we have become friends. It's not easy being an idol, it really makes you doubt everything and everyone you are in contact with. You never know who's in it for the fame and glory and who's in it because they see the real you. I knew from the moment I started talking to you that you were genuine and kind. You didn't ask for anything... most importantly you haven't taken advantage of me. You're just you and I'm just me, and I love that. Sure you go a little crazy over pictures and stuff but I fucking do the same to yours so it's cool lol. It's so amazing to be able to talk to someone other than my band mates. Omg this email sounds like a kindergartener wrote it lol. Sorry not sorry. But there's an actual reason for this email, you see I would very much like it if you went the the concert in Busan and I understand that you can't afford it right now but I really really really want you to go Tae. So I've decided to take matters into my own hands. Attached are 2 floor seat tickets included with a VIP package(meet and greet). I really want to meet you in real life. And you can't not accept the tickets because you feel bad about the money or some shit like that. I am making you go! Anyways...I can't wait! I really hope you can go!!

Love,

Jimin

View 2 attachments