Chapter 37

Taehyung's POV

That. Was. Amazing!!!!

They were done with the opening act (Dionysus which was just amazing especially when Jimin did his little part...you know what I'm talking about 😉) and I'm literally going crazy. Jimin looks so good up there, he is just so stunning!

Soon after 'Not Today' started playing and Bogum and I started dancing like crazy, that is...until Jimin decided to walk over to our section and I stopped breathing completely. To make it worse he stared right at me, smiled that big smile of his and winked! The nerve of this guy! I mean I'm not complaining or anything it was fucking hot, but maybe a little warning next time?

I was so distracted by my thoughts that I almost missed the smirk on his face. He's really trying to kill me, isn't he? They go and do 'Wings' before going to intermission.

"What was that all about?" Bogum asked with a raised eyebrow and a glint in his eyes.

"What?" I asked acting dumb

"Mmmkay, I thought you guys were just talking...am I missing something?"

"No..." I mumbled while blushing

"Tae!" He half whispered half yelled while smacking my arm...hard

"Ahhhh...Alright well you see...he kinda gave me the concert tickets? And we might have confessed that we like each other?"

"Stop making everything into a question, I can't believe you kept this from me" he sounded hurt...I'm such a horrible best friend...

"I'm sorry!!! I was going to tell you after the concert"

"Why after the concert?" He frowned

"Because...I have a surprise for you?"

"Really?" He asked his eyes lighting up with excitement

"Yes! Now shhhhh, I think it's starting back up again."

*End of Concert*

"That was fucking amazing! I can't believe we just fucking experienced that!" I yelled while also crying my eyes out.

"Thank you so much Tae, that was just...incredible!" He yelled back while sobbing as well "did you see Suga? He was so fucking sexy and all I could think about is what he could do with that tongue of his"

"Alright enough crying for the both of us!" I took a deep breath "are you ready?"

"For what?"

"Your surprise stupid"

"Fuck yes I am!"