Chapter 60

Jimin's POV

JiminieChimChim86
Open your door and I'll tell you myself 😉

What? Open what door? Why is he playing with me?

ParkJiminOfficial
What?

As if on cue there was a knock on my hotel room door, my heart almost jumped out of my chest. Not wasting any time, I run towards the door only to almost trip over my suitcase. Taking in a deep shaky breath I opened the door to see the most beautiful being in the world. Getting emotional I lunged at him and his arms wrapped around me squeezing tightly as I enjoyed the warmth that radiated through him.

"Is t-this a dream" I asked, cursing internally for my voice breaking

"No baby I'm rea-" he paused as he examined my face "Jiminie why are you crying?" Crying? Bringing my fingers to touch my face I feel that it's damp "Did I do something wrong? Are you still mad at me? I'm so sorry baby I-" I interrupted his rambling by connecting our lips together into a passionate kiss, missing the feeling of his warm soft lips on mine.

Without breaking the kiss I started backing up until we were inside my room and somehow managed to lock the door behind us. I felt Taehyung grab a hold of my waist, pulling me closer to him. He broke off the kiss and started trailing kisses down my jaw, I fucking loved when he got like this. I couldn't keep the moans from leaving my lips as he left love bites everywhere his lips landed.

"T-Tae I- fuck" I moaned out as one of his hands moved down to my butt and groped it causing our lower regions to grind with one another. Taehyung moaned and it almost sounded like a growl, so fucking hot.

"Jiminie, I want you" he husked out between kisses, his voice so fucking deep driving me crazy.

"I'm all yours" I whispered out seductively, seriously not getting enough of him.

He starts to unbutton the buttons on my shirt excruciatingly slow as he connected his lips with mine again. I didn't waste any time and rapidly started to take off his shirt, yearning for that skin to skin contact. I whimpered as he disconnected our lips but thought it was well worth it when his lips found my exposed chest. I was a moaning mess right now, especially when his mouth travelled to my left nipple and flicked it with his tongue, I think everyone on this floor heard my moans. His fingers soon found my right nipple and started tweaking the hard nub between his fingers. I think he wants me to die, fuck.

"Stop teasing Tae" I moaned out while tugging at his hair

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Ignore it" I mumbled out, there's no way in hell that I'm letting anyone cock block me right now.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Jimin! Taehyung! We know you're in there!" I heard Jin yell through through the door.

"We're busy!" I yelled back aggravated with the sudden interruption

"Well I'm not sure if you know this but we have to leave to the venue in like 5 minutes so stop sucking each other's faces and let's go my naughty kids"

"If their your kids, does that make what their doing incest?" I heard Jungkook ask

Taehyung chuckled "let's go beautiful, we'll finish this later on, that's a promise" he said while nuzzling his face on my neck "I like these, don't cover them" he whispered huskily in my ear while his fingers traced the most likely hickeys that were on my neck.

I whined and pouted and handed him his shirt as I buttoned mine up.

I pecked his lips "I'll hold you to that promise"

Opening the door I was faced with my group members acting inconspicuously. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Alright, lets go"

Time Skip

We were finishing our last verse of Mikrokosmos now. I was so emotional tonight, the crowd has been amazing and I couldn't help it as a tear fell and ran down my cheek. Saying our goodbyes, I was confused as to why all of the sudden the ARMY bombs turned purple. Looking around at the other members, I noticed that they also held ARMY bombs lit up in purple and were grinning like crazy? What is going on? Now I'm more confused than ever. I turned around and almost had a heart attack, there in front of me was Kim Taehyung looking like the god that he is.

"Hello, my Jiminie" he says into a microphone walking closer to me. What the actual fuck? My heart is beating a 100 miles a minute and I don't even know what's going on. Giving him a questioning look he continues.

"You know purple is a very special color to me, as you know it's the last color of the rainbow. That being said, it being the last color it represents the endless love that I have for you. Jimin you are my best friend, my partner in crime, and my everything, you are my home." I heard the crowd screams  as he said these words, I didn't even care at this point tears just kept streaming down my face.

"You will always be my home Jimin. I don't ever want to leave home. Therefore I have a very important question to ask you" he looked towards the crowd and smiled that adorable boxy smile of his. Curious at what had him so happy I turned around and was shocked to see what ARMY was up to. There in front of me in bright purple lights were the words "Will you marry me?"

I was definitely a crying mess now, I think my heart might give out at any moment. I turned to see that the members were all an emotional mess, Jungkook and Jin were crying, J-Hope and Yoongi were hugging and Namjoon looked like a proud parent. I finally turned around to face Taehyung only to see that he was on his knees. I brought my hands to cover my face, not really believing what was happening right in front of me.

"Park Jimin, will you make me the happiest man in the world and do me the honor of becoming my husband?"

Nodding my head repeatedly "y-yes! Oh god! Yes!" I say to him enveloping him in my arms. I honestly feel like I might faint. Taehyung spun me around in happy laughter. Putting me down he took my hand in his and placed the ring on my ring finger all the while crying from excitement. He hugged me again, I've never been this happy in my life.

"And to think it all started with a fanpage" he mumbled in my ear.

THE END