Chapter 56

JiminieChimChim86

🖤 1,987,230 likes

🖤 1,987,230 likes

JiminieChimChim86 No, I'm not with him for the fame. No, I'm not using him. No, im not a gold digger. No I didn't 'make' him gay. No, I didn't force him. No, he's not drugged. No, he doesn't belong to you. No, I'm not going to disappear. No, I'm not going to leave him. I never in a million years thought that Jimin would form a friendship with me and that it would turn into something more. I thank God everyday for blessing me with him. He's my rock, my partner in crime, my everything. Thank you for always being there for me through good and bad times. I 💜 you Jimin. Now I would gladly like to ask for the death threats to stop, it's getting quite boring, thanks.
View all 1,008,032 comments
CookieforKookie you go Tae! Don't listen to those jealous wannabes!!!
CookieforKookie Also I uwu'd so hard with those pictures! 😍😍😍
Taeminhater101 this is seriously disgusting. I really don't know what he sees in you 🤢🤮🤢
HoeHobi *takes earrings off* someone hold my earrings please, I'm about to throw some hands in here!!!!!@Taeminhater101 who do you think you is?!? Bitch go do something meaningful with your life instead of letting it waste away with your petty comments!
Jimin4life quick someone hold my purse! I'm about to throw hands with @HoeHobi some bitches need to be put in place.
Jimin4life Tae dear, you both look so happy!! It makes me want to cry! 😭😍😭😍😭😍
Jinalicious25 you guys look so cute!! 😘😘😘 Don't listen to any of the negative things people are throwing at you Tae. They're not worth it.
ParkJiminOfficial I 💜 you Taehyung. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me 😘😘😘
JiminieChimChim86 thanks everyone! @ParkJiminOfficial I 💜 you Jimin!
JKookieOfficial you two are relationship goals!Wish I could get me a man like this! 😭
JungHopeOfficial honestly you guys are so adorable! @JKookieOfficial maybe if you just looked in the right place, you'd notice they were right in front of you 👀👀👀
Sugafever YOU TELL EM BEST FRIEND! BITCHES NEED TO BE STOPPED! ^^On another note #hopekook anyone?
KimSeokjinOfficial My kids are so cute!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭 To anyone reading this, just remember this...you hurt Tae, and I promise hell will break lose.
NamjoonOfficial: ^^^I second that
MinSugaOfficial: cute... @sugafever definitely some #hopekook vibes