CHAPTER 2

My friends arrived. Nash, my bestie sat beside me and Nikki sat behind me.

 "The bitch of bitches has arrived.." I said to both of them while watching Jessie.

"She isn't a bitch, actually she is a slu.....", Nikki said but Nash cut her. "Yes, yes, I got it. You don't have to say that word."

Things about my besties. Nash. She is a cute, adorable and sweet girl who doesn't like to use abusive words and she is allergic to boys!!

 Nikki, a total opposite who uses abusive words and loves only one boy in the whole Universe : Chris Evans, Chris Evans and Chris Evans.

"By the way, Avengers endgame is going to release..."

" You don't have to start ", Nash said again cutting Nikki.

"OK, jokes apart, so our life starts now!" Nikki exclaimed.

"We need to live this life at queen size but also Niya, is there something specific about this year?"she said winking at me.

 As seen by Nash, it was obvious that I had some other intention for this year.

"Tell me what is all about?" Nash asked.

"Fine, every year our MHS makes a new school council in the month of August and they have several other post like the discipline captain, the editors ,the sports captain ,the event managers, the digital managers, the captains of groups and the deputy heads.."

"And?" 

I took a breath"... and the heads of school",I finished.

 "So tell the whole thing", Nikki rebuked.

" I am going to contest for the post of head girl this year."

Both of them glared at me as if I was an alien straight from the Army of Thanos but after a few seconds they laughed as if I had cracked a joke.

"Guys guys... stop it.. don't make fun, I am serious."

 They stopped but they had a tinge of smile on their faces.

"So" Nikki started," what about the bitch... I mean Jessie Sent, she would also contest."

 "Yeah,I know."

"And she would also use her dirty tricks to win it?"

"Yes, definitely." 

Jessie Sent. The tall fair girl with straight back who is the queen of M.H.S( as she thinks!!). Me and Jessie, there is no question of being friends with her. She has a style-  get acquainted with the people ,befriend them by showing her cute dimples and smiles, giving them her money and use them to destroy others. That's what she does. But the only purpose she has to do this is because she wants to become the head girl just like her elder sister who was 5 years back .

We both disliked each other from the start.

"Niya!" Nash snapped her fingers to bring back me to reality.

"Yes."

"You want to contest and become the head girl... we will support you as we're the best."

"Thanks Nash n Nikki", I replied.

" Excuse me,can I sit with you? I am actually new here", a girl next to Nikki asked her.

"Sure", Nikki removed her bag from the adjoining seat.

"Thanks, by the way I am Shelby ", she introduced.