CHAPTER 15

I came out of my van and went towards my class.

In the whole way, all the 11 graders saw me as if I was Bruce Banner. Burst anytime.

I saw Nikki and Nash seated on their desks.

" Are you controlled today?" Nikki snapped.

" Yes and I have an interesting news to share."

" What could be more interesting than Jessie and Rafe's patch up?" Nash said.

I saw both of them in disgust.

God...save me today.

" Whatever the shit is...I have something interesting to tell you... Where is Shelby and Deb?"

"They are coming."

They both came and I started to tell them the whole story happened on the phone. Also....to my surprise they all agreed to help me out.

" Fine, where's Shank?" I asked to Deb.

" I don't know .....but do you trust him?"

" Honestly I don't."

I told them the whole conversation but I didn't tell them one thing... The Recording!!.

Hail Tony Stark.... You're secrets should have secrets.

I should not say this... but I have a gut feeling that if if revel the truth.....they could tell this to Shank... especially Debrov.

Whatever....

I caught Shank's eyes and he signaled me to come out of the class.

I did and my group was watching me.
" What Shanky?"

" I actually got news... That that both are pretending to hate each other....but are actually not."

" So what's so surprising in it?"

" I came to know that they both are going to meet in the canteen in the 5th slot."

" So what?"

"We can catch them red-handed Niya.."

" Are you insane Shank....I nearly killed Rafe and you want to catch him Red-handed..with that plastic slut! I have reputation for my act."

" Fine...you do the planning...but it should not include me...unless your plan goes wrong and they trust me...you know what I mean."

" Yeah....I'll do it myself."

We both came back to the class and seated ourselves.

Then came the call of the first slot of interview candidates..... Niya Lenner.

Get ready....shit is about to happen.

______________________________________
We all were seated in the principal office for interview...to my surprise Adam was part of the slot too.

I told him about the call and meeting . He also agreed to help me.

We were 8 candidate for the days interview and I was pretty nervous.

Almost 4 were done in the first 2 hours....and then came my name.

Let the show begin.