CHAPTER 13

I went in the classroom and threw my bag on my seat .

I saw everyone. Watching me.

Fine . I am use to it.

I saw Jessie standing next to Adele and Shank. The trio watching me. Mocking me.

I went towards Jessie , took her arm and pulled it towards me.

" What the hell you are doing Lenner!!"

She shouted at me.

I took her to the washroom from the main corridor.

Everyone was buzzing around us.

Some of them were also shocked to see my this side.

I pushed her on the side of the wall.

" What are you trying to do Lenner!"

" Shut the hell up bitch!!"

"Don't you dare call me...."

I pressed my arm to her neck leaving her in a deep shock.

" You think everything is a joke to you Jessie? Defaming me ..."

" I didn't do anything to you..."

" Don't bullshit me!! Don't you dare do that today else I will do a crime which will be destructive to both of us!"

I didn't realise but her eyes were full of fear. Nikki and Nash came in the washroom trying to separate me with her.

" Can't we have peace! This is who you are Niya ...first Shank and now a Rafe!"

" I hate both of them ' cause they're you're sycophants!!"

" I don't have any...."

" Fine...let it spill now... What the hell is your reputation in this school Jessie? Just a sick sister of a previous head girl ! And my greatest condolences to you as you can use her name to be the next head. Because you don't have a damn SPINE!! That's a bitter truth ....but you can't accept it ..right.. 'cause you're sick. You know everyone is sliding beside you...behind you're back everyone calls you a BITCH!!"

I saw her mouth, opened in a surprise.

" Niya , cool down ", Nash exclaimed.

Nikki saw my fist that were clenched .

"I am sorry Niya...."

" Shut up!!!" I was going to punch Jessie on her face but Nikki caught me.

They both took me out of the washroom and we headed towards the classroom.

I saw everyone standing outside .

All were glaring at me. I saw Adele, Amanda, Hyena, Lenni and even Shelby waiting for me. Behind them was the whole grade standing. Probably they heard the conversation....correction shouting.

" What, the show is over !"

I screamed on them and they all gave me a way from the corridor back to the class.

All were watching me as I departed.

The first person I saw in the class was Rafe.

He came to me.

Said something.

But I became deaf for his voice .

And then... I punched his face .

Badass me!

There was book lying near a table. I took it in my hand and Rafe was on the floor. My punch gave him so much impact that his cheek was blood red.

The book was in my hand and Rafe on the floor .

I started beating him then and there.
All watching me in disbelief.

Rafe was shouting for mercy...and I for Rage.

Nikki and Nash came with Shelby and tried to calm me down . But it was useless . They had to apply brute force to take me away from him.

The trio succeeded.