CHAPTER 12

We both worked on the script... professionally.

Rafe told Shank and Jessie my condition and they both didn't came to the library for a single moment.

" Hey ....I have money and I am going to the canteen for the lunch...do you wanna come...sure as you stated there will be no sign of both of them", Rafe asked me.

" Fine let's go."

We both ordered burger and coke and got a table to sit.

" So .....I want to confess something to you", Rafe started.

" Go on."

" I didn't spread any rumor  about you and Shank....if not you...he's my friend."

" Then why did Adam tell me that you made me famous in the whole section?"

" It was Jessie who told Adele and she then spread to everyone ....you know the back story...so many students started asking me but I didn't utter anything ... I'm  being  honest... genuinely."

" I don't need explanation about that experience... Just want to forget it as a bad dream."

" I'm sorry.... please don't feel offended", he muttered by making a puppy face.

" Don't make that face... Else buy me another coke."

" Yes ma'am!"

He got me another one and for the first time I had this feeling that he is actually a good guy......maybe I am breaking my promise .....but yes I think he's good.
( Don't drift off!!)

______________________________________

We both finished the script and submitted to Mrs. Bave. She actually liked the play.

Dispersal was going to happen so we both went to the classroom.

I saw Jessie giving hug to Rafe.....as if he survived a Thanos attack!

I ignored Shank who as usual went to Rafe.

"So how was the torture?" Nikki snapped.

"That's not the word I want to use."

"Was it good or bad"

"I think it was the best"
______________________________________

Next day of school.

I went in my classroom from my van  and noticed that everyone was giving me a dirty look.

What did I do now?

Shank chapter is over and so is Rafe's.

What happened.

Nash approached me and was looked me in tension.

" What happened Nash....why everyone is looking me like this...."

" Jessie and Rafe broke up."

" So what?"

" Jessie told the reason of their act."

" What's the reason then?"

" YOU"

Now my Hulk is unleashed.......
I am gonna kill Jessie.