CHAPTER 7

We all were standing in the parking lot of our campus.

"Ready for the film?", Shank asked.

"Yes I'm.....hey listen please don't tell about this movie date to anyone"

"Fine. I won't", he promised.

We both reached the cinema hall and enjoyed our show.

"I can't believe they just killed my Tony",I started.

"He isn't your Tony and I you just cried watching his scene!!"

"Probably...you won't understand my feelings for him."

"I won't understand? I loved Widow more than you love Tony....and I want to kill Hawkeye for sacrificing her."

We continued to talk about the film. I think he isn't bad to be a trustworthy.... Until he breaks it!!

______________________________________

Next day of school.

I came out of my van and went towards my class.

There was a wide notice on the board.

"ALL THE STUDENTS WHO WISH TO APPLY FOR THE SCHOOL COUNCIL, KINDLY TAKE THE FORMS FROM THE OFFICE AND SUBMIT IT BY LATEST."

The day has come!! I went to office with Nash and picked up a clean form.

"So what post you are going to apply for?" Nash asked.

"Head girl and house captain"

"That's it? I mean no Deputy heads? Everyone does who fills for heads."

"Yeah...following is not my style", I answered.

We both went back in class.

"NIYA!!"

Someone screamed my name. The voice was familiar.

"Niya. How could you do this with me?"

" I did what Nikki?", I asked her.

"Did you and Shank yesterday watched Endgame...without telling  me?"

Oh...shit! Who told her this? Maybe I know the answer.

"I was going to tell you but you would force me to take you too. That's why I didn't told you."

"I would force you? What on heaven you have this thought in your mind? I am your friend and I understand that you had feelings for Shank and that's why you started dating! But you didn't tell me about him... that's what besties do?", she exclaimed.

Who the hell on this earth said that I am having feelings for this stupid Shank?? I mean look at his face...He looks so bad than a furious Hulk!

"What!! Why didn't you tell us Niya?", Nash demanded also.

"First of all it was a friendly date and I am not having feelings for Shank. And secondly who said this about me?", I asked in a horrific tone.

"What? If that's true than it is a biggest rumor in the whole classroom!!", Nikki answered.

"And who is the one to start the rumor?"

"Jessie...she told Adele. And Adele told to everyone. Shelby told me about this when I came to the class."

Nikki was right, everyone was watching me as I was a bad girl. Honestly speaking...I saw some students watching me and calling slut under their breath.

Oh god!! What I am gonna do?