💙Chapter 2💙

Prepare now for the solutions of tomorrow.
~African proverb.

I always hated being the new pupil. This time it's worse because I have to be the new pupil in a new country and a new school, which is just double the pain I am used to.

As usual, I sat quietly in my dad's car. I could feel my heart beat a thousand times per second. I could almost see my new school nearby and the nearer I got to the school, the more my heart kept pounding.

"Honey. "

"Ha! What?" I said, startled.

"Wow! relax honey everything will be okay ." My mom said with a concerned look.

"Dad, daddy, father! Please... take ...me... home... I... just... can't do this." I  stammered. The rate at which my heart was beating made me run out of breath and even speaking became difficult.

"But honey, we are already here," My mom said. "Maybe you can go tomorrow?"

"What? We are already here ?" I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that we were already on the school premises. Besides, I couldn't blame myself, after all, I had never seen a school that big in the history of all my histories. So I  thought it was some hospital or something like that.

Still, I needed to man up, actually not man up, but girl up and face that situation. I was not going to be a coward and give up.

"It's okay mom, I will go."

"Okay honey, but please take a deep breath before you go," My mom said. "Breath in."

I immediately took a deep breath.

"Breath out."

Then I immediately exhaled all the carbon dioxide. I gotta admit, it did completely nothing. My anxiety levels were still high and I was still scared.

"Better ?" My dad asked. I was actually surprised to hear him speak because he was quiet the whole time I was panicking.

"Eh... I guess I will be okay ." I lied.

" You should follow my advice, it is a command." Said my mom with a very serious expression on her face.

"Okay."

I immediately left the car and headed towards the entrance of the school.

When I entered the school, everyone's attention shifted from whatever they were doing to me. I could feel and see so many eyes on me.

Why they were staring at me I had no idea. All I knew was that I needed to go and see the guidance counselor and that was what I was intending to do.

I started looking for his office, but in such a big school I didn't think that would be easy. So I decided to follow Mom's advice and say hi to anyone.

"Hi, my name is..."

"Well don't talk to meh! "A white girl with really well-manicured nails replied.

I know, all I noticed was her nails cause her personality seemed disgusting so let's  not be negative but instead look at something positive about her, which was her nails ." I don't know who you are or what you are so please go away."

"Um..."

"Didn't I clearly say that you shouldn't talk to meh?" She said to me with a sneer ." I guess you don't understand English or maybe I should call my boyfriend to teach you a lesson, after all, he is on the football team."

I wanted to open my mouth to say a word but apparently, she already started calling her boyfriend and before you know it, her boyfriend showed up. He was tall, with blonde hair and blue eyes.