💙Chapter 5💙

A single bracelet does not jingle.
~African proverb

After that very weird conversation with Tristan which I  never expected, I needed to do what I  was intending to do before Tristan interrupted me and that was to get my physics book from my locker.

When I  finally arrived at my locker, I  noticed kassy standing there with two of her friends or should I  say bodyguards, because to me only bodyguards follow someone everywhere they go and only bodyguards are always found next to someone; in the manner that Katherine(the girl from mathematics class) and Jessica (from my biology class) do.

I headed towards my locker trying to ignore their presence because according to Kassy I  couldn't talk to her.

"So you thought you could just make my boyfriend turn against me?" Kassy mumbled with crossed arms.

I tried to be nice to her by respecting her request so I  kept quiet because, to be honest, I  had no time to answer her stupid questions.

"You even have the audacity to keep quiet when I  am asking you a question!" Kassy said brusquely.

Wow! this girl is so dumb she just forgot that yesterday she yelled at me for talking to her and that was even why Tristan helped me out. I have nothing to do with this, she is the reason why Tristan turned against her and that is because she is so insolent.

"Now you want me to talk to you?" I asked brusquely. "Because I  clearly remember you saying 'don't  talk to meh.' "

"Urgh! I don't  even know why I  am wasting my time  talking to you." She mumbled." Girls, just push her."

Push me?

I immediately felt the hands of Jessica and Katherine on my body, then they both pushed me and before you know it, I  hit my head hard against my locker and it was so painful. I could see Kassy and her bodyguards run away.

"Ahhhh! " I  screamed in pain, but unfortunately the hallways were empty because everyone went to class and so no one noticed what they did to me.

I tried to move away from my locker, but those schmucks put glue on it. My body didn't hit my locker but my head did. So my hair got stuck to my locker.

How was I  going to get out of that?

Should I  cut it? I didn't want to, because my hair is really hard to grow and if I  cut it, that means I  have to enter the classroom with a bold head.

Damn it! I hate kassy. I managed to grab scissors and just when I  was about to cut my hair I  heard someone coming.

It was Tristan. What did he want from here and why was he here?

Gutta act natural! I made one of those poses I  see in the movies where the girl leans against the locker; because my head was already glued to my locker and I know they usually do that to look flirty, but that was all I  could come up with.

" Luna, I  was looking for you." He said cheerfully.

"Why? "I asked, still maintaining the weird pose."Wait ...how did you even find me I  was supposed to be in class?"

"I know that you're supposed to be in class, but when I  went to check whether you were in physics class, you were not there so I  guessed that I  would find you maybe at your locker or the toilets." He muttered.

O.M.G ! He is a creep. How did he know I  have physics class now?

How did he know where my locker is?