Always Magnificent

Unable to believe the truth of that night, Casimir woke up earlier than usual. He craned his head to find his wife, with her bare white shoulders peeking out of the blanket that covered her and her arms draped across Casimir's chest.

Seeing that the woman was as naked as a baby underneath this thick cloth, it confirmed Casimir's thoughts about their union as nothing but a wonderful reality.

He reached out a hand and caressed Adira's face as he felt his cold heart mellow out entirely.

In this small room existed his whole world. In this room, everything was perfect and peaceful.

He didn't know how long he'd been staring at her sleep peacefully without a care in the world when the dawn's morning rays started to filter in thru the curtains and he knew it was time to move.

Casimir quickly prepared for the day and as soon as he stepped out of the bath—all prim and properly dressed—Adira stirred awake.

"Good morning, my wife."

Greeting her with a good morning kiss, he was reminded of that morning she shocked him of the news that they were married. And somehow, that brought a very handsome and happy smile on his otherwise barren face.

"Good morning, husband." She greeted back and adorably reached out to him, demanding for an embrace.

And of course, Casimir jovially obliged.

But that wasn't all the woman had in her mind. As soon as she snaked her arms around his neck, she suddenly pulled him back down with her which, if not for Casimir and his insane reflexes, he was able to thrust out a hand to support himself and not crush his wife under his weight.

Adira giggled at the confused look on Casimir's face before she pulled herself up and gave the man a sultry kiss.

As much as Casimir enjoyed her kisses, it was a little bit too hard for his manhood when she's basically naked in front of his eyes—as her sudden movement made the blanket, that was her only cover, slide down from her frame.

"Goddammit, Adira, you're astonishingly beautiful."

"My wife, I still have a little bit of time..."

He let the sentence hang, not so subtly implying what he wanted, and watched Adira temptingly bite her lips. Oh how she wanted him as badly as he wanted her too.

However, the sun has risen and Heise will also be up anytime now.

So she had to somehow get this man out of the room before she also loses it and lock him inside this room—not to be seen by anyone for a while—and have him all to herself as she claims him over and over again.

She kissed Casimir while also gently pushing him to the door. Needless to say, the man was clueless to what she was doing up till he saw the door's frame and the open door in front of him and his wife clad in the loosely tied blanket remaining inside the room.

"A short time doesn't satisfy me, love. You've also got work to attend to, husband. So I'll see you later. Love you!"

After blowing a kiss and winking, she closed the door on his face and tended to herself. Even after they did all that work last night, it was not a wonder to her why she didn't feel the least bit dirty or sticky.

He must've cleaned me? How sweet and embarrassing.

The girl sheepishly laughed to herself while wearing an embarrassed face.

While Casimir, who was left outside, blinked a few times in confusion before he felt his knees almost go weak that he couldn't help but squat down and hid his burning face.

"God, I love her so much."

He whispered against his palms with a very happy smile before he successfully collected himself and was all energized and refueled with his morning dose of Adira supplements!

I'll see you later, my wife.

Casimir, for the last time before moving ahead, blew a kiss to the closed door and walked on.

While a servant, who happened to pass by, couldn't help the urge to squeal that she had to tightly clasp a hand over her mouth to stifle her excited shriek.

What kind of cute creature is this?! Is this really the Great Demon Lord of the Empire?! Oh my goodness! My eyes have been blessed! I need to share this with everyone!!

Well, you can just guess how quickly such gossip spread throughout the castle servants and guards that, of course, it eventually reached Roman's ears.

So this aide was as relieved as hell about his works. Because he knew, no matter the mistakes today, the prince will just brush over it softly!

Hurrah for the Princess Adira for taming the Demon Lord again today!

...

"What's with everyone's stares lately?" Casimir asked Roman while they walked along the corridor and noticed the blushes on the whispering lady servants as well as the butlers.

"Our prince is just looking very magnificent today!" Roman replied with a bright smile on his eased face to which Casimir replied with an arched brow.

"I'm always magnificent."

"Of course, your highness, but even more so now." Roman continued to suck up to this flighty and as warm as spring prince.

"Oh? It's the Princess!"

Roman suddenly exclaimed and Casimir, who was feeling very narcissistic a while ago, fumbled on himself and made sure he looked presentable and handsome before quickening his steps and followed after his wife, who went into the kitchen.

Look at you, panicking and making sure you look fine when you face your wife albeit feeling very confident just a second ago.

Adira was wearing a simple dress so it was easier to move around and assiduously worked on the kitchen as she baked something.

When strong and lean arms snaked around her torso and she felt a hard and warm body plaster against her back—immediately knowing who it was without having to look because of that familiar minty wintergreen scent.

"Hello, husband." She smiled and twisted her body to give the man a kiss.

"Are those for me?" He asked.

"Of course not." Adira simply replied with mirth coating her words and the man simply pouted.

The lady servants and cooks inside the kitchen widened their eyes upon seeing this side of their cold first prince and silently filed out while they still didn't have anything to do and while they have the chance.

It seems the gossips circulating around the palace was true after all. The prince had indeed changed.