Chapter 6

AVA

As I start to make my way to the lobby i get called out
"Ava!" I turn around and it's not Luke...
It's Carla with my phone, I retrieve it from her and keep walking but I get called once again.
I turned around annoyed and say "what else did I leave or are you just annoying me" as I finish turning around I see that is Luke and not Carla.

"Oh sorry, was I interrupting something?" He says with an beautiful smile

"Oh sorry I thought you...never mind , hi" I say while also smiling

I start small talk because I don't know how to contribute into a normal on-going conversation , so I'm hoping that he's a talker because I'm sure not."I didn't know you were staying here?"

We keep walking towards the door to outside and then to find his car "oh, yeah I am" he says while looking for his keys.

"what are your plans for the future?" I try to keep the small talk going but I don't think he's a good talker, or if he's like me when I was younger.

"I don't really know, I guess what everyone here feels like...just get out of this tourist town we call home"I get the feeling that there's more then one meaning of that by the tone he said that in.

"Oh" we get into the car and there's some awkward tension. Fifteen minutes into the drive I make one last effort if small talk.

"Do you like any shows or movies...maybe even books"

He looks at me for a second and back at the road

"Well my friend really got me into this show called 'Euphoria' it's really good" I turn to him
And smile, thank god hopefully we can have a conversation after this.

"It's an amazing show not a 'really good' one"I say to him and he decides to ask

"Alright then who's your favorite character"

I stare into the road and think of my awnser... "this may be weird but Nate..."

He looks at me with a weird look in his face and replies "really?, Nate's fucking phsyco"

"Well who's your favorite then? Maddy?"

"No, jules"

"Whatever" I roll my eyes at him and. We arrive to the place and have a great time after talking, and talking and guess what, yep more talking he seems really nice.

"Can I ask a question for you"he ask with his hand on his chin

"Sure go ahead"

"I noticed that you and I are staying in the same hotel so are you visiting or are you doing the same thing I am" I look at him confused and say "which is....?" I ask to know what he's doing in the hotel.
"Oh well I'm staying there because I'll be traveling during the summer but I'm staying here instead of my apartment because I hate my roommate"I laugh at the irony of him living with someone he dislikes

"No, I'm just visiting" I say as we stand up. Today went way better than I thought; the movie was amazing, the food even better, he isn't really a dick, and he's older, Oh he's older, I wanna know how much older than me but it's rude to ask. Hopefully he isn't any older than twenty-two

As we walk down he puts his arms on my shoulders and my first instinct is to get away but I remember that's something normal to do on first dates.

We get to the pier and get the tickets to enter, you would think that would be cute and nice for a first date...wrong, when we got in it was alright but the further into the port we got the worse it was, people fishing everywhere little kids wanting to see the fish even tho it's dark and the smell of fish was horrible.

"Mhmm fish...my favorite smell"I say with a face of disgust
He looks at me and continues my sarcasm "yep, such an... magnificent smell, it's just so unique" he says but his expression is not mirroring mine.

We spend some more time talking in the section that doesn't smell like fish which is close to the door and we finally head out

Back in the hotel he walks me to my room, or maybe his room is just close to mine, which I hope not because even though I did like the date but I don't want anything awkward to happen so i'll stay in tomorrow until we leave Saturday.

"So this is it"u say to him when I get to my room door

"Yeah, I had a great time" oh, ok he said great instead of nice that's good

"Yeah me too" I say while smiling

He smiles too and he leans in for a kiss and I stay put I don't kiss him back or back away, I'm just there...dying of embarrassment.

He later just pecks me in the lips which is better but I still didn't kiss back.

"Well it was good talking to you" I say and enter my room as fast as I can and I close the door on his face.

I then proceeded to text Carla and Vanessa to come to my room.

*guys the date just ended please come to my room* I hit send and wait for them to come by

(Authors note: hi this chapter was really short but I was running out of ideas for this part of the story so from now on they are gonna be much longer and not only that but the story is gonna be way more interesting)don't forget to vote please :)