Chapter 8

I made a new cover and i like it way better than the old one what do you think?

LUKE

I put what I believe is my last box of stuff in my bed.
I seriously can't believe I have to go back to sharing a room with Jonathan, at least I'm thankful he barely spends his time here, talking of the devil he comes into the room
"Hey Luke, I thought you lived in an apartment now"

"Yeah that was only for the summer" I did not wanna go home for the three months

"Oh, why though?" This man asks too many questions for the amount of time he spends here

I Shrug and he finally stops talking, just to avoid more conversation with him I head out to my car to see if I left anything in there

When I'm walking out through the front door I turn around and a blonde girl is coming down the stairs, for some reason she looks familiar but I don't remember from where, she walks out as I hold the door open for her, this girl didn't even bother to smile thank you.

But She's just a few inches shorter than me, I have only met 4 girls that are either almost as tall as me or just a little bit shorter than me

Shit

I had a date with her in June, or July, I don't remember but it was this summer. It's probably not her though she didn't even bother to say hello

......

I spend thirty minutes in my car of just sitting and scrolling the my phone and I get a message from my mother

*Im guessing you are all set up in your room now?*reads the message

*yeah* i reply

*okay, Luke please do not mess this one up*

I roll my eyes at her annoying reminder from last years events.

When I get back to my room Destiny and Jace are at my door
"Dude we have been waiting here for ten minutes"

I push past them into the room and say "how was I supposed to know you'd be here?"

"I literally texted you this morning saying we would be here by six-thirty" Destiny says in an annoying tone and sits way too close to me.

Jace looks at me with a weird look and I know what he's thinking and he's fucking wrong. I slide away from her and she says "anyway, there's a party tonight, you coming?"

"No, I don't feel like it" Destiny grabs into my arm and randomly starts pleading "please I don't wanna go alone"

I stand up from the bed and go next to Jace, damm since she came back from her trip she's been acting clingy as fuck "you won't be alone, you'll be there with Chris and Jace"  she rolls her eyes and I'm kind of hoping they stay there, she lady's back in my bed like she owns the place "but they'll be busy with some random girls and I will be all alone there because they'll forget I exists"

"Umm hello I'm gonna be with Bella not some random chick" Jace tells Destiny

"Same difference she says in an annoyed voice"

"No it's not"

"It doesn't matter Jace, you'll still forget I'm there anyway, please come I don't wanna be alone"  she stands up next to me and I step back, does she not know what personal space is? "Oh well, you can do the same thing or you can find a guy to do it with if you want, either way I'm not going"

Jonathan joins the conversation by saying "I can go with you" Destiny looks disgusted when he speaks and then looks at him and looks like she thinks about it

"No, I rather go alone, thank you though" she says with the fakest smile I have ever seen from her, and that says a lot.

He sits on the bad and as te creep he is he tries to get to go with Des "come on why not?, it wouldn't be the first time..." Destiny's eyes widen and she practically screams "Okay you can come with me!"

That gives it away that Destiny and Jonathan have hooked up and by her reaction it was probably recently and she doesn't want anyone to know.
Jonathan stand up and says "see you tonight" and winks at Destiny as he leaves the room

She shrugs in disgust and I ask
"Des?" 

"Yeah?"

"When did you guys hook up?"

She looks at me as if she's surprised that I asked and I'm offended at the same time "what makes you think I did, he's disgusting"

"We found I'm at a club when we were in Miami" Jace tells me when destiny speaks and she throws a pillow at him

"You just can't keep your mouth closed for once can you?"

This girl never fails to surprise me, first when she didn't hook up with that one girl even though she had the chance to, and now she hooks up with my roommate in the opposite side of the state

"He learned that from you" before she say anything I head out the room into the hallway and I her her cussing me out from inside my room as I close the door I see that same blonde opening the door of what I'm guessing is her room while holding three bags.

When I close the door she hears it and turns my way and doesn't even bother to hide her expression of seeing me.
So I guess she remembers me after all.

ok so I you think I might of lied before but next chapter is gonna have twist I promise.

Vote and tell me what you think so far ;) ♡