Chapter 18

AVA

With my keys I opened the door to see a sight that I wasn't expecting to see. I stopped in my feet unable to move, "Get out!" Vanessa yelled at me for interrupting her in the middle of a session with Destiny.

I could not believe what I had just witnessed, are they hooking up for the first time or has this been going on for a while, I hope it's the first one, but if they had been doing it for a while why wouldn't she tell me?, it's not that big of a deal anyway.

After a few minutes of waiting for them to finish Destiny gets out of the room and closes the door behind her "why are you sitting there" she tells me while Im seated on the floor.

"Well this is my dorm room, unless you forgot Destiny" I tell her making sure she knows her place

"Well if you excuse me I have things to do" she gives me a fake smile and leaves

I stand up and enter my room just to sense Vanessas anger from miles away

"Happy?" She asked me with an attitude I've never seen in her before

"What?" I asked her confused

"You are such a fucking bitch, you are so fucking selfish, and why didn't i notice this before" I almost stumbled upon my own feet from the shock of her words "what?, why are you saying this"

"All the things and lies you've told Destiny about me, are you trying to keep her away?, why don't you like her?, you are a horrible friend!" She yelled at me and I could see the hurt in her eyes

"Vanessa I'm sorry but I have no clue what you're talking about"

"Of course you don't!, that's exactly what a liar like you would say" in this moment there's nothing crossing my mind on how she's getting this information from but I gotta figure it out without her turning the tables on me "Van, Please calm down"

"Calm down!?, calm down who!? me!? No that's where you got it wrong Ava, you did all that shit and you're telling me to calm down!? You re very funny you know"

"Vanessa! What did I do?, I am completely clue less on what I did, so please to help both of us tell me what I did"she goes to yell at me again but stops in her tracks and tells me in a much calmer tone than before "You told lies about me to Vanessa, she believes that I am totally different person from what I am, she doesn't want nothing to do with me because of what you told her, not only that but you keep telling her the change of plans when we all hang out even though we never change the plans, you hate her for no reason what so ever"

I try to process everything she just said in her head trying to remember when I did any of that, but it now makes sense "Van, you have known me for a few years now, you are my best friend, you know me better than anybody, why do you believe what she told you?"

"Because they all sounded like you, they sounded like scenarios you'd make, and why would she lie about that?" She tells me and I can see her eyes turning red at the moment

All dots began connecting in my head, the attitude and how she acts when I'm around, how she always makes excuses to keep me from hanging with the group "Don't you think that she's lying about me saying that stuff?"

"Why would she, she barely knows you"

"And I barely know her"

"Yeah but I always talk to you about her so you know her better.."

"Stop trying to justify it, it sounds that you're looking to make me the villain at this point" I say getting sad over the thought of my friend trying to make me look bad "you know what it doesn't matter anymore, you got what you wanted, I just came to get some clothes" as I quickly grab some clothes and head out of the room again.

I leave towards Luke's room once again with my items in hand, I knock on the door and as he opens it slightly I push past him, "are you ready I have all my stuff here" I say holding back tears from the possibility of losing my my friend

"Almost" Luke says from the door and as I turn around and I see the towel wrapped around his waist, while his wet hair is going down his face. In shock I turn around and cover my face "I'm sorry I should just go for a walk or something until you finished dressing"

"No it's fine, I can just dress in the bathroom, sit down" he tells me and I do so but looking the opposite way that he is

I hear him close the door and I let a sigh out, I try to hold back my cries as hard as possible but I can't, tears begin flowing down my face faster and faster, the ache that I feel on my chest is growing faster and faster

"Ava?, are you ok" shit, Luke heard me

"Yeah, I'm fine" I say and quickly wipe my tears away, I feel him sit next to me "I'm going to ask again...are you okay?" He asked and I turned around and nodded side to side

He put his arm around me giving me a shoulder to cry on, "tell me what happened"

========
Hi so this is the continuation after seen all the reads that it got and hopefully you guys liked it :)