Chapter 21

AVA

His arms wrapped around my waist and out lips moving at the same time, the sun going down as the moon comes out.

This moment is so peaceful yet so sudden.

Time passes by without me even noticing that the sun is already fully down, our lips separate and the silence is extremely awkward "Umm i think we should get back" , he quickly removes his arms from around me and i remove mine from his shoulders.

I quickly begin to walk towards the spot where our stuff was left and started picking it up, i didn't speak a word to Luke and he didn't say anything to me.

The awkward silence took over our space leading it to a completely silent 30 minute drive back to the dorms. "Ava?" are the first words he tells me once we park by the dorms
"Yeah....About the kiss Im sorry, it was something of the moment i shouldn't of done it" Is what i tell him before he says anything

"Ava, calm down, You don't gotta say sorry i was the one to start it"

"Oh....Right" The moment was so different from what i've barely happened experienced before that i had forgotten how it even begun.

"I'm not sure what you wanna do now, i mean it was just a kiss right...It's not much" He looked down and told me "Oh well i just wanted to see if you wanted to do something like this again later on"

His question surprised me due to the fact that i expected him to hate every second of that kiss due to the known fact that our experience levels are completely different "Well, yeah let's try this again" i pause for a little moment and then remember that i can't stay over in my dorm but it would be awkward for me to stay with Luke

"Shit" he mumbles under his breath

"Is there something wrong?"

"Well my roommate is back and spending the night at the dorm, and you don't have a place to sleep in"

"Well it doesn't matter, i still thought it would still be awkward after what happened"He nodded his head as noticing that it wouldn't be very comforting

"I'll just call a friend and ask her if i can spend the night at her place" I pulled out my phone and decided to ring.

After a small time of ringing Violet picks up "Hey"

"Hi Violet, i'm sorry to bother you but i was wondering if i could spend the night at your place, me and my fri..." i pause for a moment and correct myself due to the fact that Vanessa doesn't act like a friend nowadays "My roommate and i got into an argument and i don't really know anyone in the area, so is it cool?"

"Ava....you don't need to explain, you could move in tomorrow and i wouldn't bother"

"Oh, then Thank you, see you in a moment" I hang up the phone and nicely i ask Luke "sooo, i have a question...can you drive me there?"

"Yeah sure"  he tells me in response.

I check my phone to see the time to see if Vanessa has gotten back from work yet and as i guessed she hadn't, i quickly rush into the building and as soon as i enter the room I pack all the stuff i'll need for the next few days.

As i get out of the room with my bags in hand, surprisingly Destiny is in the hall. Instead of wasting my time i walk past her.

Instead of taking the hint that i don't wanna talk to her she decides to talk to me as i reach the stairs "Running away from your problems? Of course you are, you're like a little kid, grow up bitch, are you sad that i stole your bestie?" she tells me that last sentence with a pleading face as she was pitiful of me "well too bad, you messed with my friends and got involved with Luke so now you know how it feels"

Since my back was to her i decide to put all my stuff down and walk up to her and tell her how it is "Why don't you shut the fuck up?, no one is messing with your friends and no one except you is acting childish, and no i'm not fucking running away from shit, I'm waiting till someone grows up and decides to talk normally and believe me, and why does it bother you if i 'mess' with your friends, cause i don't remember that happening at all, and me getting involved with Luke is none of your business, so why don't you grow the fuck up and stop acting like a middle schooler"

I tell her the words she needed to hear directly to her face and proceeded to head back to the stairs and grab the stuff i left in the ground.

I go down and i notice that Luke was there and had heard the whole conversation "Well i guess you were right" is what he tells me regarding the previous conversations we had before.

"I know" i tell him and keep walking down.

===================

Thank you for reading this story and voting :)