Ch. 5 We are finally here

At Mystic Falls, Virginia, Stefan safely arrived at the Forbes Family's House. Stefan walks up to the front door, and he politely knocks on it. Stefan softly smiles when he hears Caroline's voice coming from the other side of the door.

Stefan blinks when he hears the door opened, and he continues to smile when he sees Caroline standing in front of him. 

" Hey, Stefan," Caroline politely greets her best friend. 

" Hey. You ready to go?" Stefan asked Caroline. 

" Yeah. I am just waiting for Bonnie to come," Caroline tells Stefan. 

Stefan raised an eyebrow when he hears Caroline saying the name of Mystic Falls' witch. Caroline noticed the stare, and she smiles at him. 

" Bonnie Bennett is my childhood friend, Stefan. And she said that she doesn't mind dropping us off at the airport," Caroline explains to Stefan. 

" Ah," Stefan nods his head in understanding. 

A few minutes later, a honking sound grabbed the two friend's attention. Caroline and Stefan turned their heads to see Bonnie in her car waving at them. 

" Hey, you two. Ready to go?" Bonnie asked them. 

Caroline and Stefan turned their heads back to look at each other. The two teens nod their heads as they smiled because they are finally going to leave Mystic Falls. 

Stefan grabs Caroline's luggage along with his while Caroline closed and locked the front door of her family's house. Stefan escorts Caroline to Bonnie's car as he carefully puts their things in the trunk of the vehicle. Caroline sits in the front with Bonnie while Stefan sat behind them since the male vampire is aware that Bonnie still doesn't trust him and Damon because of them being vampires. 

" Alright. Time to leave Mystic Falls and head to Richmond Airport," Bonnie tells Caroline and Stefan as she pressed the gas pedal, and the vehicle drives away from the house to the airport. 

A few hours later, the witch, the mortal girl, and the male vampire safely arrived at Richmond airport in Richmond, Virginia. Bonnie parks her car in front of the drop-off zone. Caroline and Stefan got out of the vehicle. Caroline and Bonnie shared a hug while Stefan took their luggage out of the trunk. 

" Please be careful, Caroline," Bonnie whispers. 

" I will," Caroline whispers. 

Bonnie hugs Caroline tightly when she suddenly received a vision. Bonnie blinks when she saw a russet-colored wolf surrounding Caroline as though the animal is protecting her from something. Bonnie wonders if her ancestors are telling her that Caroline is going to have a spirit guardian watching over her in Forks. 

Bonnie lets go of Caroline, and she smiles at her. 

" Call me when you get to your Uncle's place," Bonnie tells Caroline. 

Caroline smiles back at Bonnie. 

" Will do," Caroline nods her head. 

Stefan walks up to the two girls, and he stands beside them.  

" Alright. I got our things. Our flight is going to take off soon," Stefan informs them. 

Bonnie and Caroline turned to look at Stefan. 

" Okay," Caroline nods her head. " We should get going," Caroline grabs her luggage from Stefan's grasp. " Thank you, Bonnie," Caroline turns her head back to look at her best friend. " I love you, and I am going to miss you," Caroline waves goodbye to Bonnie as she enters the airport.