Ch. 14 If you believe it would happen, then it will happen

Bella shyly looks at her snow globe, which is on her lap. Bella gently rubs her snow globe with her fingers as she glanced at Stefan, who is looking at the road. Bella couldn't help, but eye Stefan from head to toe. Bella noticed that Stefan has short dark blonde hair, warm forest-green eyes, a handsome and athletic built, a pale complexion, a broad forehead, an angular jawline, a straight nose, and a well-formed mouth. Compare to Edward, who Bella saw as Adonis, Bella thinks that Stefan has a beauty similar to the Greek god of Sun, Apollo. 

' Even though Edward is a vampire. Stefan, who is a human, gives that guy a run for his money on the look department,' Bella tells herself. 

Bella blinks when she sees that Stefan has muscular arms. Bella couldn't help but poke Stefan's muscular right arm with her finger. 

' Stefan's muscular built kind of reminds me of Emmett, who has more muscles than Edward,' Bella softly smiles as her eyes then sadden since she missed hanging out with Emmett, who treated her like a little sister. 

Stefan blinks when he feels his right arm getting touched. Stefan turns his head a little, and he softly smiles when he sees Bella curiously poking his arm muscle. Stefan can't help but want to tease Bella a little. 

" You like what you see, Isabella?" Stefan amusedly asked Bella. 

Bella blinks when she hears her name. Bella looks straight as her eyes widened when she sees that Stefan is looking at her. Bella quickly pulls her hand back when she realized that Stefan caught her poking his muscular arm. 

" I'm sorry," Bella quickly apologizes while blushing in embarrassment. 

" It's okay," Stefan chuckles since he thinks that Bella is adorable when she is embarrassed. 

Bella looks back at Stefan, who is now looking at the road. 

" Do you um play sports?" Bella curiously asked Stefan. 

Stefan raised an eyebrow, which Bella noticed. 

" It just that your arm seems rather muscular," Bella tells Stefan. 

' Why do I feel so nervous around him? I never felt this nervous when I spoke with Edward,' Bella tells herself.  

" I used too. Last year I was on the football team. My position was the wide receiver," Stefan tells Bella. 

Bella stays quiet as she imagined Stefan wearing a football uniform. Bella begins to blush because she thinks that Stefan looks handsome in a football jersey. 

" That's cool. My school has a football team, but they aren't good. You know this Monday, they are hosting try-outs for new members. Since you are a new student, you should try-out," Bella tells Stefan as she smiles at him. 

Stefan turns his head slightly to look at Bella. 

" If I try out, would you watch me play?" Stefan curiously asked Bella. 

Bella's chocolate-brown eyes stared into Stefan's forest-green eyes. 

Bella looks at Stefan with a surprised expression because she didn't expect Stefan to ask her that question. 

" I wouldn't mind watching you play," Bella smiles at Stefan. 

" Then that settles it. I shall go try-out for the school's football team," Stefan smiles at Bella. " What do they call themselves?" Stefan curiously asked Bella as he turns his head to look at the road. 

" The team calls themselves the Spartans since that's the school's mascot," Bella tells Stefan. 

" That's cool. My old team was the Timberwolves," Stefan tells Bella.