Ch. 11 How are you feeling?

Upstairs in Bella's bedroom, Bella begins to toss and turn in her bed because she is running through the forest in her dream. Bella regularly turns her head back as her heart skips a beat because she feels as though someone is following her. 

Bella looks forward as she stops when she sees Edward standing in front of her. Bella takes a step back when she saw Edward holding his hands out to her. Tears welled up in Bella's eyes as she stares at Edward with sadness and anger. 

" What are you doing here?" Bella lividly asked Edward. " I thought you didn't want me to be a part of your world," Bella bitterly tells Edward. 

Edward quietly stares at Bella. 

" I came back to protect you from him," Edward points to something from behind Bella. 

Bella turns her head back, and her eyes widened when she sees Stefan standing behind her. But what surprised Bella is that Stefan's eyes look dark and black veins appear under his eyes. 

" Isabella," Stefan softly calls out to Bella as he held his hand out to her

" Isabella," Stefan softly calls out to Bella as he held his hand out to her. " Don't worry. I won't let him hurt you ever again," Stefan intently stares at Bella. 

Despite Stefan looking somewhat demonic, for some reason, Bella didn't feel scared of him. The way Stefan said Bella's full name made her feel safe. 

Bella turns around as she begins to walk towards Stefan, but a hand stopped her. Bella looks back, and she sees Edward looking at her with a worried expression. 

" Let Isabella go," Stefan calmly yet bitterly tells Edward as he quickly appears beside Edward and Bella. 

Bella's heart skipped a beat when she felt her body getting pressed against the two men. Bella akwardly stood between Edward and Stefan, who were glaring at each other. 

" You should be dead for making Isabella suffer," Stefan smirks at Edward. " And I do not mind being the one to rip that pretty boy's head off of your body," Stefan looked at Edward with a murderous expression. 

" Bella doesn't deserve to be in the supernatural. She needs to live a normal life. You don't belong with her," Edward's eyes narrowed as he pulls Bella towards him, which took her by surprise. 

Bella annoyingly stares at Edward because she doesn't like that he is making her feel like she is something made out of glass. Bella glanced at Stefan, and she hummed when she sees that he isn't doing anything. Bella looks back at Edward as she felt anger consuming her. 

" Why don't you leave me alone?!" Bella angrily shouts as she punched Edward on the face, but that caused her to whimper since Edward's face is like a brick wall. " Fuck!" Bella curses while holding her hand. 

Stefan fondly stares at Bella as he smiles at her. 

" I can kill him for you. Just say it, and I'll do it," Stefan whispers to Bella.