Chapter 1

It is a new day dawning. Another night has passed by without me knowing how many days i have already lived in this hell of a dungeon and how many more days until i will be finally freed. It is dark inside, the only source of light is the sun.

Thankfully they didn't seal the small window. I am not even scared of the darkness anymore. I have spent almost my entire childhood here and maybe i will also breathe my last breaths here.

You must be wondering who am i and why am i here . Well, my name is Alice. I am 18 years old. I lost my parents in a rogue attack when i was 3 years old.

I miss my parents a lot.
They were fighting for my old pack. I do not really remember much of my old pack.

But i still remember, i used to play outside with the other pack kids. We lived like a big happy family. Those were the best days of my life.

My mum used to sit and watch me play. She would tell me stories of how mates are important and that i should cherish my mate all our life and that he will protect me from all devil.

My mum was two months pregnant during the rogue attack and she died saving me. She had hidden me in a closet and went to fight the rogues that had gotten into our house.
It was a surprise attack and  we were outnumbered.

My father was a pack warrior. He was outside fighting for our pack and protecting our alpha. My mother was fighting when we suddenly heard the loudest and most painful howl of my father.

As soon as my mother heard that she lost foot of her ground, the rogue got an advantage on her and he had bitten her neck. She died at that moment.  

A couple of minutes later, but which actually felt like hours, there was no more noise or shouting outside. I made the worst decision of my life. I got out of the closet. I saw my mother lying on the floor, a chunk of her neck was out. She was still in her wolf form.

"Mum,mum,muuummmmm.... wake up" the little me cried in pain and tried to helplessly wake up her mother.

The rogues were still outside, searching for any survival. They got in the house. Those men were huge just like my father. There chest were tattooed with a red wolf howling. Blood was scattered on them. Those were the blood of my family, my pack. They took me with them. I couldn't fight them off i was too weak.

Why was my fate so twisted?

I was the only survivor. My mum had died saving me. I wished i could have died the same day as my parents.

The rogues had taken over my old pack's land. I was forced into the pack dungeon. The dungeon where my father had always forbidden me to go. The dungeon where all criminals where kept and tortured.

I have been living in this dungeon since the last fifteen years of my life. The rogues have no mercy for women and children in their own pack also. We are all malnourished and forced to indulge in sexual activities with the males. I have been raped countless time now. I am already dead inside. My only hope of getting out of here was my mate. But who will want a broken mate like me.

.......................
Will Alice find her mate?
Will he want her?