Chapter 17

I felt an agonishing pain in my lower belly. I looked down and saw that my water broke. Their was water on the rugs.

"Aaron…." i shouted so loud that my voice echoed in the whole house.

He rushed inside and looked at me clenching my belly. I was already sweating like a pig. The pain was too much. I had to hold on to Lara to be able to stand.

"Ohhh my god. Amora the baby are coming. Ohhh I'm soo happy. Are the baby out already. "

"Aaron" i grunted. I was in pain here and he was there giving his happy speech.

"Ohhh shit…. yes the pain..  I mean doctor. Come on lets go." He carried me outside and into the car. Stephan drove to the packhouse. The pack doctor was there.

As soon as we reached there we got into the delivery room. Everything was already ready. Aaron had already mind linked the doctor of our arrival.

After six  hours of atrocious pain i finally gave birth to three beautiful kids. Aaron was there with me throughout it all. I had a death grip on his hand while i was pushing out the babies.

"Congratulations luna. All the pups are healthy. "Said doctor Jones.

Our daughter was in Aaron's arms while one of my sons were in my hands. My other son was on my lap. My daughter already had Aaron wrapped around her little finger.

"Congratulations lovebirds. Are you guys ready for some sleepless nights."said Lara as soon as she got into the room.

"Thank you Lara. I don't mind aome sleepless nights for my pups."Aaron said to Lara. He couldn't move his eyes away from our daughter. Well he better not neglect my sons. But our daughter was really beautiful like a little angel.  

"She has your eyes amora. Your brown eyes. How can i not love her? Those are the same eyes that had me already smitten by you before i even knew you." Those were his exact words.

"What are their names."Lara asked as she craddled one of my sons.

I turned to Aaron and he nodded at me.

"Our first born is Alex Alirio James. Our second son is  Adan Adriel James."i said with a smile.

"And our beautiful daughter is Anora Alice James "Aaron completed.

"You guys already had the names decided and you didn't even tell me. I thought you would need help for the names and here" Lara gave me a piece of paper with three girls and four boys names on it. " i searched all these names for you guys. " she turned to Stephan with a wicked smile and said something that i was actually not ready to hear right now.

"No problem we can use these names for our future kids. Stephan i want six more kids."

I grunted at the sounds of those words. The lower part of my body was still paining. I can't think of pushing another head out of my vagina right now even though i love my kids to death.

"Amora i also want more kids."Aaron whispered in my ears.

"Ohhh my love, if you will push those babies out then no problem."

"But i like to see you rounded with ny pups amora. "He pouted. I kissed his lips.

"You will have to wait a couple of years for that my love."

"Will you two stop your lovey dovey and let me see all the babies please." Lara asked with her hands on her waist.
Lara does surely does love kids. She already has three babies Jonah, Zander and Zane  and she is eager to see mine and she even wants more kids.

I want more pups. Our mate loves pups. Said my wolf. When will my wolf and i ever be in sync with something? She always has her own thougts. My wolf doesn't care about me.
We are one sweetheart so stop your drama, my wolf scolded me.
Well you don't need to remind me that, i responded to my wolf.
…………………………